Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best allwriters Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best allwriters Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love you with all of me, wishing you all the love and happiness in the world, lay all your love on me lyrics, me all i love, wishing you all the love and happiness,

• 10 Followers
  • 28 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Pushkar Sahu

#allwriters #allfriends #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Imran Husain

read more
लोगो के चेहरे पर मुस्कुराहट का पैगाम
लाते हैँ
चलो आज इंसानियत जगाते हैँ  #allwriters #allfriends 
 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Imran Husain

Afrin Jahan

कदर   पहले अपना  इतना किजिए की   बेकदर लोग भी आपके आशिक़ बन जाए.....
और आपके घर जाने वाले रास्ते पर  आपके  दीदार के लिए  पूरी शाम वही  पर थम जाए...
फिर मुस्कुरा कर उनका हाल जिस दिन उनसे पूछ लिया....
फिर कसम से  उनकी जान  वही पे निकल जाए......
। #yourquotebaba 
#yourquotedidi 
#yourquotediary 
#allwriters  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Imran Husain

gaurav

हर वो बात, कर है दिल पर आघात... #हरवोबात #Collab #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Didi #allwriters #alone #yqquotes #words

read more
 दिल की सारी हकीकत तुही संभाले....
   बात ओ सारी अपनी लगे......
पराया समझलिया था हमे सारी बाते हमारी थी.....
  रोया था दिल भी वह बेचारा अलग ही दुनिया अपना ली..
 कल की नजर हम पे डाली.....
   फसा लिया ऊस बातो मे अपना लिया....
     दिल की सारी बातो ने हरा दिया.....
दुश्मन ना किसी का अच्छा दोस्त बना.....
  सच्ची बातो ने दिल ठुकरा दिया.....
  पहचान अपनी बनाना सिख लो पराया ना कह दे......
दिल की वह सारी बात बुरा ना कहने दे.....
   लिखा तो और कुछ हे बस पढना समझले.....
हर वह बात भी बुरा ना कह दे...... हर वो बात,
कर है दिल पर आघात...
#हरवोबात #collab #yqdidi  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Didi
#allwriters #alone
    #yqquotes #words

Madhav Jha

"If writing be a state of staging to ACT, then everything you haven't imagined is your fate!" #allwriters #yourquote #yourquotebaba #yourquotedidi

Madhav Jha

But here my mind succumbs all of this it as already way behind thinking beyond the limited aspects. I think unexpected and unknown as no-one. We cannot term it to as psychlogical disorder as by knowledge somebody will and somebody will not even understand a single word about this but only react and try to mask it away and then portray accordingly. Everyone almost 100 ones of us do think like this. And it will always difficult to put up a link in between that, thoughts and writings. distance and #yourquotebaba #allwriters #musingtime

read more
See this is how the life is and the learning for atleast to me, while being a follower to fall over to produce follower to fall over is just a meticulating rythmic vibration; out to in and in to out, we can't control what others think or what I alone thinks, sometimes we are appreciated in a suave and in good way and sonetimes for same clause we are being baited as clouns of frowns and are humurously joked in or are ignnored up. How life gives certain substances to choose in to live up those darkness or the lights which are both interlinkably linked with each here is a come and go but living and learning is always there, words play natural parentesis to clock in forward always and we all learn, and we forget, again we learn, so is the life, the emotions, the acts, the writings, the pen the paper or the thoughts. Out of all this we all try to ease in our way. But a rare difference arises that we all chose the same path at which sonebody had already walked over always, we only make it call as unplagiared as that we all while beheading leave a unique mark. 

But here my mind succumbs all of this it as already way behind thinking beyond the limited aspects. I think unexpected and unknown as no-one. We cannot term it to as psychlogical disorder as by knowledge somebody will and somebody will not even understand a single word about this but only react and try to mask it away and then portray accordingly. Everyone almost 100 ones of us do think like this. And it will always difficult to put up a link in between that, thoughts and writings. distance and

Madhav Jha

Hail To Mother Goddess Saraswati.

Happy Teacher's Day To All Of You.

"The teaching profession is the only profession which gives and not earns", 

In this changing world we all need to reform as to learn and gain more before leading and then teaching, in these some terms of life gets curtained up and some opens, but learning is always there, bit by bit, but not always teaching. So, we also should think of worthy and made for us ready for ourselves and coming destracted society.

#Inremberancetoyoumylovelypapa. #teachersday #yourquote #yourquotebaba #yourquotedidi #yqbaba #yqdidi #allwriters

Madhav Jha

जिसमें हिम्मत है सामने आ के कहो जो कहना है वो तो होगा नहीं। राजनीतिज्ञ ही सबने करनी है तो करते रहो और फिर मैं झूठा! वाह! रे! वाह! जैसे मुझे कुछ पता नहीं और कोई खबर नहीं। सिर्फ ख़ामोश हूं दिखता सब है सबका। मुझे बोलने से पहले ये राजनीति जो के तंज़ कसने या मजाक में बात बोल के लिखने और टौपिक एक से शुरू होके फिर वही गलत और घटियापन दिखा के ही अगर लिखना ही है तो मैं तो सीधा सीधा करता हूं और ओर्जिनल हूं चाहे सिर्फ बातें ही लिखता हूं क्योंकि अगर पोएम्स या साहित्यिक कहानी ही लिखनी है तो तब तुम लोग ख़ामोश हो जाते हो और प्यार की बात उठा लो या आजकल कुछ भी लिख दो जो प्यार से रिलेटेड भी न हो तो उसे भी तुम सब जोड़ तोड़ के मतलब निकाल लो तो भई तब नहीं यहां कोई और अविश्वासी या बेकार इंसान या लेखक या कुछ और..... और इस प्लैटफॉर्म से उम्मीद भी क्या फिर तुम्हें उम्मीद नहीं मुझसे । आओ अपने घर के बाहर मुझे न ढूंढो मैं तो यहीं हूं बस कचरा देख रहा हूं और सूंघ रहा हूं चारों तरफ तुम्हारे और उसे धीरे धीरे साफ़ ही कर रहा हूं और तुम और मुजपर दूसरों के कहने से मुझसे ही नाराज़ हो जाओ । तो ठीक है भई ये भी इल्जाम ले लिया हंसते हंसते और कुछ नहीं कहा किसी को भी और जाने दिया मगर हद को कबतक कॉम्प्रोमाइज कर के जाने दूं । #राइटर्स #allwriters #yourquote

Madhav Jha

Take care of yourself.. @all...
if i am sick in tired for you all. or i am with you all.
leaving this place forever ! #allwriters #yourquote

Madhav Jha

कैसे कहें कि तेरे तलबगार हम नहीं

सींचा था जिस को ख़ून-ए-तमन्ना से रात-दिन
गुलशन में उस बहार के हक़दार हम नहीं

हम ने तो अपने नक़्श-ए-क़दम भी मिटा दिए
लो अब तुम्हारी राह में दीवार हम नहीं

ये भी नहीं के उठती नहीं हम पे उँगलियाँ
ये भी नहीं के साहब-ए-किरदार हम नहीं

कहते हैं राह-ए-इश्क़ में बढ़ते हुए क़दम
अब तुझ से दूर मंज़िल-ए-दुश्वार हम नहीं

जानें मुसाफ़िरान-ए-रह-ए-आरज़ू हमें
हैं संग-ए-मील राह की दीवार हम नहीं

पेश-ए-जबीन-ए-इश्क़ उसी का है नक़्श-ए-पा
उस के सिवा किसी के परस्तार हम नहीं

―――――
नक्श लाइलपुरी #रातकाअफ़साना #नक्श_लाइलपूरी #allwriters #yqhindi #yqurdu #yqurduhindipoetry

Madhav Jha

#allwriters #yourquote (a message to all writers and not to you.) #yqbaba #yqdidi (a message to all writers and not to you.)

read more
I feel even pity for my co-learners whom are such that they are decimated amoung themselves enough to forget thier talent and waste thier time and skills on the stories which are none of thier business nor thier kind of nor will be useful to achieve what?!.. null and void.. but still my heart forgets them all of them to be calling it as ,"Be happy in what you are doing, and do something other than involving yourself in trolling over others... you all are lovable to me." "Be in courtesy be give credit who gave you the reason to throw your talent,for no matter was it be or is or will it be the given topic which is headlined as to write on or quote on or story on or question on or answer it on and so on...."

#@no-one all right reserves here ©®. #allwriters #yourquote (a message to all writers and not to you.) #yqbaba #yqdidi (a message to all writers and not to you.)
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification