Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best thejourney Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best thejourney Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about thejourney, journey to the center of the earth, new journey to the west season 1, new journey to the west season 3, new journey to the west season 5,

• 10 Followers
  • 40 Stories

Bratati

Bratati

Bratati

Prashant Roy

#cycle #nojotohindi #nojotopoem #nojotahindi #thejourney Rahul Bhardwaj AviS IshQपरस्त gaTTubaba Chandan Chandu #Poetry

read more

Dr.Strange_Shayar

My New Quote " Chalata Rahega Yeah Mera Safar, Kabhi toh Manzilein ayegi Yakin Hai Mujhe..." Like, Share, Support & Follow me DrStrange_Shayar #Life #lifequote #safar #myquote #happyvibes #thejourney #kavirp #NojotoStreak

read more

Aady

Destiny can hurt a person as much as it can bless him. You were a road stop on my journey That's what I keep telling myself. Some out of the way oasis I stumbled upon At a point in my life I was so tired #poem #thejourney #thedestination #savinggrace #thepassenger

read more
You were just a traveler... 

//captioned// Destiny can hurt a person as much
as it can bless him.

You were a road stop on my journey
That's what I keep telling myself.

Some out of the way oasis I stumbled upon
At a point in my life I was so tired

Aady

"One last dance?" "One last dance." He said with a sigh He took hold of her hand and pulled her close. They danced to the dull thump of the rain hitting the roof. It would be their last... She broke down into tears, "does it really have to end?" #StoryTeller #ShortStory #theend #thejourney #savinggrace #theselflesslove

read more
The last summer love...

//caption// "One last dance?"

"One last dance." He said with a sigh
He took hold of her hand and pulled her close.

They danced to the dull thump of the rain hitting the roof. It would be their last...

She broke down into tears, "does it really have to end?"

Aady

I want to be the wind That sweeps you Off your feet. I want to be the melody That you humm before You fall asleep #forever #thestars #thejourney #savinggrace

read more
A journey from... 

"The stars twinkled no More
 To
Catch your Dreams..."

//caption// I want to be the wind
That sweeps you 
Off your feet. 

I want to be the melody 
That you humm before 
You fall asleep

Swati Tyagi

https://nojoto.page.link/X54s The Journey #thejourney #liveshow #swatityagi #WritersMotive

read more

Swati Tyagi

https://nojoto.page.link/kFZE आज रात 8 बजे #thejourney #nehatiwari #swatityagi #Live #show #liveshow #sucesstips #MyJourneyWithNojoto

read more
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification