Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best schoodays Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best schoodays Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 2 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Ananna Mondal

I was filled with anticipation and admiration at the same time when my name was called out among all the students of class 4. And more profoundly, the teacher didn't announce my name, it was students who preferred me. Who supported me to be their house captain. There used be four houses. Shivaji, Tagore, Ashoka and Raman. I was in Raman house. And as it was a fresh session. A leader was nominated say, elected from each house be it from class 5 or 4. The leaders of primary section and secondar #Leadership #Stories #Anticipation #Immaturity #schoodays #MeMoWriMo #wcburgeon #itsmycapturememories

read more
CAPTURE #1: LEADERSHIP ENTITLED 
I was filled with anticipation and admiration at the same time when my name was called out among all the students of class 4. And more profoundly, the teacher didn't announce my name, it was students who preferred me. Who supported me to be their house captain. 

There used be four houses. Shivaji, Tagore, Ashoka and Raman. I was in Raman house. And as it was a fresh session. A leader was nominated say, elected from each house be it from class 5 or 4. The leaders of primary section and secondar

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification