tags

Best father Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

2121 Stories- Find the Best father Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about an poem about father, 3 tales of my father dragon, odia quotes on father.

• 877 Followers
  • 2121 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"Success has many father but failure is an orphan"

Success has many father but failure is an orphan

Success has many father but failure is an orphan

#nojoto
#writersnetwork #Success #Failure #father #Orphan

12 Love

"Dads Angel I am the innings(angel) of my father, which the father gave open sky with wings And except for my father, all those people who met me in my life tried to cut that wing"

Dads Angel I am the innings(angel) of my father, which the father gave open sky with wings
And except for my father, all those people who met me in my life tried to cut that wing

#dad's#angel WRITER BY RAJAL THAKKAR ❤❣💕💞💓💓💗💖💖💜💚💚🧡💟💝😍🥰😘😘😘😇😇😘🥰😍😍🥰😘😘

11 Love

"Dads Angel No.Dad.I am not an angel. I don't want to be one. You know why? Angels rarely visits us in daily life. I want to be your daughter. The daughter who pinches her dad's beard while sleeping,the daughter who cleans her dad's eye glasses,The daughter who visits him every now and then to share smiles and strength. Papa,I want to be your daughter.I fly high with your wishes and hardwork but i come back to take care. I don't want to be an angel who stays away forever."

Dads Angel No.Dad.I am not an angel.
I don't want to be one.
You know why?
Angels rarely visits us in daily life.
I want to be your daughter.
The daughter who pinches her dad's beard while sleeping,the daughter who cleans her dad's eye glasses,The daughter who visits him every now and then to share smiles and strength.
Papa,I want to be your daughter.I fly high with your wishes and hardwork but i come back to take care.
I don't want to be an angel who stays away forever.

#Angel #dadanddaughter #Love #father #fly #dinakarreddy

28 Love

"Dads Angel If any one will ask you, "who is a hero?".. Everyone will surely say that the man playing the lead role in a movie.. But i disagree... Our superman, hero is our father.. He gives his best to make you smile... My father is my teacher, guide, inspiration and my life... #salute to every father... love you..dad"

Dads Angel If any one will ask you, "who is a hero?"..
Everyone will surely say that the man playing the lead role in a movie..
But i disagree...
Our superman, hero is our father..
He gives his best to make you smile...
My father is my teacher, guide, inspiration and my life...
#salute to every father...
love you..dad

#dadsangel my father is my inspiration...

14 Love

"पापा की परी बाप और बेटी में एक चीज़ एक जैसी होती है , दोनों को अपनी गुड़िया बहुत प्यारी होती है ।"

पापा की परी बाप और बेटी में एक चीज़  एक जैसी होती है ,
दोनों को अपनी गुड़िया बहुत प्यारी होती है ।

बाप और बेटी
#shubhnamdev_quotes
#fatheranddoughter #Family #father #doughter

13 Love