Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lighttouch Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lighttouch Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 1 Followers
  • 5 Stories

First Last

Students are the wings of the country & the attitude of working together can fly India at higher altitude. 🧚🕉️ Winter is the grace that arrives to embrace in every face. ⛄ ¶🌹$♪♾™♾®~♪&♾™♾✨👨‍🎤✨♾™♾®~♪&♾™♾✨$🌹¶ #onebyone #guesswhere #wintertiptoes #nevergiveup #worldstudentsday #Inspiration #apjabdulkalam I💓U #lighttouch Don't forget to write about him🖕💓🇮🇳🕉️

read more
#WorldStudentsDay Students are the wings of the country & the attitude of working together can fly India at higher altitude. 🧚🕉️

Winter is the grace that arrives to embrace in every face. 
⛄ 
¶🌹$♪♾™♾®~♪&♾™♾✨👨‍🎤✨♾™♾®~♪&♾™♾✨$🌹¶
#onebyone #guesswhere #wintertiptoes #nevergiveup #worldstudentsday #inspiration #apjabdulkalam I💓U #lighttouch Don't forget to write about him🖕💓🇮🇳🕉️

First Last

#apjabdulkalam #worldstudentsday #Learn #more 💓 Bloom where you planted, do not plan for the venture before tracking your right gesture. Love with investiture! ¶¥🌹$♪♾™♾®~♪&♾™♾✨💓✨♾™♾®~♪&♾™♾✨$🌹¥¶ #onebyone #guesswhere #Flower #Born #flow #natural #likewater #lighttouch 💙 🚿🍂 ✍️ 🌅 👁️❣️👁️ 🕉️🧚⏰

read more
#WorldStudentsDay #apjabdulkalam #worldstudentsday #learn #more 💓
Bloom where you planted, do not plan for the venture before tracking your right gesture. Love with investiture!

¶¥🌹$♪♾™♾®~♪&♾™♾✨💓✨♾™♾®~♪&♾™♾✨$🌹¥¶
#onebyone #guesswhere #flower #born #flow #natural #likewater #lighttouch 💙 🚿🍂 ✍️ 🌅 👁️❣️👁️ 🕉️🧚⏰

First Last

Winter is the grace that arrives to embrace in every face. ⛄ ¶🌹♪♾™♾®~♪&♾™♾✨💓✨♾™♾®~♪&♾™♾✨🌹¶ #onebyone #guesswhere #BreakUp #wintertiptoes #Pleasure 🚿 #natural #likewater #lighttouch 💙♾🍂 ✍️ 🌅 👁️❣️👁️ 🕉️🧚⏰ #Life #feelings #season #changes #Winter #Coming

read more
Shades Of Life Winter is the grace that arrives to embrace in every face. ⛄ 

¶🌹♪♾™♾®~♪&♾™♾✨💓✨♾™♾®~♪&♾™♾✨🌹¶
#onebyone #guesswhere #breakup #wintertiptoes #pleasure 🚿 #natural #likewater #lighttouch 💙♾🍂 ✍️ 🌅 👁️❣️👁️ 🕉️🧚⏰  #Life #Feelings #Season #Changes #Winter #coming ⛄

First Last

#Love #Lead #us #Always #forward #direction ✨♾💞 It is the will that help us to see the world as it has not yet been seen.  Love only religion, where everyone can see without eyes! 9 ¶✨♪♾™♾®~♪&♾™♾✨💓✨♾™♾®~♪&♾™♾✨¶ #fullmoontonight #intention #Walking #forward #Knowing #goodvibes #religionin9words 👁️❣️👁️ #lighttouch Always in love with light blue 💙🌅🕉️

read more
God is love #Love #lead #us #always #forward #direction ✨♾💞 
It is the will that help us to see the world as it has not yet been seen. 
Love only religion, where everyone can see without eyes! 9
¶✨♪♾™♾®~♪&♾™♾✨💓✨♾™♾®~♪&♾™♾✨¶
#fullmoontonight #intention #walking #forward #knowing #goodvibes #religionin9words 👁️❣️👁️ #lighttouch Always in love with light blue 💙🌅🕉️

First Last

#BreakUp #Love #Reason #occurance #Accomplish ❣️ Yet, I unable to change my true appearance; if there's no changes in your occurrence! If you do not know what an accomplishment is, you will not fall in love with its right movement! It is the will that help us to see the world as it has not yet been seen.  Love only religion, where everyone can see without eyes! 9 ¶✨♪♾™♾®~♪&♾™♾✨💓✨♾™♾®~♪&♾™♾✨¶ #goodvibes #intention #MondayMotivation #forward #fullmoontonight #lifeistrulylived #religionin9words #lighttouch

read more
 #BreakUp #love #reason #occurance #accomplish ❣️
Yet, I unable to change my true appearance; if there's no changes in your occurrence!

If you do not know what an accomplishment is, you will not fall in love with its right movement!

It is the will that help us to see the world as it has not yet been seen. 
Love only religion, where everyone can see without eyes! 9
¶✨♪♾™♾®~♪&♾™♾✨💓✨♾™♾®~♪&♾™♾✨¶

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification