tags

Best Perfect Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best Perfect Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about download ed sheeran perfect, perfect love quotes, download ed sheeran perfect mp3.

• 457 Followers
  • 1536 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

"Virgin - I'm proud on you Not Virgin - I respect You Pregnent - Enjoy your blessings Abortion - You had your reason Miscarriage - Strong woman Indeed. Infertile - Doesn't make you any less as of a woman. Scars - You're still Beautiful Fat/Skinny - You're Beautiful either way. It's time to stop judging and start empowering one another. Nobody is perfect love your Imperfections ❤️"

Virgin - I'm proud on you 
Not Virgin - I respect You 
Pregnent - Enjoy your blessings 
Abortion - You had your reason 
Miscarriage - Strong woman Indeed.
Infertile - Doesn't make you any less as of a woman.
Scars - You're still Beautiful 
Fat/Skinny - You're Beautiful either way.

It's time to stop judging and start empowering one another. Nobody is perfect love your Imperfections ❤️

nobody is Perfect
Share with your friends

#Perfect #teen #scars #Pregnent #dhaneshwardutt

14 Love

bilkul Shi 😎 @Radha Pareek @ekta swami @pooja negi# @ Angel Arti @Gita #poem #Sound #Perfect #story #speak

17 Love

"सपने "upload" तो तुरंत हो जाते हैं पर "download" करने में जिन्दगी निकल जाती है।"

सपने "upload" तो  तुरंत हो जाते हैं पर "download" करने में जिन्दगी निकल जाती है।

#Perfect Follow more such stories by Rohit Unique https://nojoto.com/post/f566fd743e0fb9355f8598fac6aef75d/ Via Nojoto Download Nojoto App http://bit.ly/Nojoto_Download

25 Love
1 Share

"NOTHING IS #PERFECT IN THIS WORLD AND EVERY #IMPERFECT THING IS NOT BAD SO ACCEPT URSELF AS WAHT U ARE AND JUST TRY TO MAKE URSELF BETTER THEN U INSTEAD OF COMPARING #U WITH OTHERS"

NOTHING IS #PERFECT IN THIS WORLD
AND EVERY #IMPERFECT THING IS NOT BAD
SO ACCEPT URSELF AS WAHT U ARE AND JUST TRY TO MAKE URSELF BETTER THEN U 
INSTEAD OF COMPARING #U WITH OTHERS

#imperfect says I am perfect

11 Love
3 Share

"Perfect gem: I Learned From MS Office - Either Be 'Bold' Or Be 'Italic'..;) B'coz t the world doesn't notice the regular ones..:-)"

Perfect gem:
I Learned From 
MS Office -

Either Be 'Bold' 
Or Be 'Italic'..;)

B'coz t
the world doesn't notice
 the regular ones..:-)

#Perfect

12 Love
1 Share

More Like This