Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best timeswhen Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best timeswhen Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about mumma love me long time, time love quotes for a watch, life me time nahi hai kisi ko full movie download, each time you fall in love lyrics, each time you fall in love,

• 32 Followers
  • 34 Stories

Springblossoms

#Collab and share stories about the times when you feel differently. #timeswhen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba life #parelleluniverse #virtual

read more
I meet parallel universe of self
And travel deep inside
To unfold the mysteries behind.
But as soon as I touch
All vanishes in a moment 
And I realise 
Whatever my mind 
Tend to see appears,
But the truth is 
We always fail to see
The reality and run 
After ambiguous virtuality.  #Collab and share stories about the times when you feel differently. #timeswhen #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#life #parelleluniverse #virtual

Ashok Mangal

If time is right..every once is yours.. otherwise no one ♥🤗 #timeswhen #Cardio #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Mayuri Tekale

read more
 सकारात्मक ऊर्जा का अपार संचार ।
वक़्त के कष्टों में भी सीख के उद्गार ।।
युवाओं की ये सोच काबिले तारीफ ।
ऐसी सकारात्मकता दर्ज ए तारीख ।। If time is right..every once is yours.. otherwise no one ♥🤗

#timeswhen 
#cardio 
 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Mayuri Tekale

MSJ Quotes

#Collab and share stories about the times when you feel differently. #timeswhen #YourQuoteAndMine #Msj #msjquotes Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Time is not our..

But keep pushing yourself,
Apna time aayega.! 😉 #Collab and share stories about the times when you feel differently. #timeswhen #YourQuoteAndMine #msj #msjquotes

Amir Sohel

#Collab and share stories about the times when you feel differently. #timeswhen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #yqquotes #yqbhaijan

read more
You're good to others,

They use you and later pretend that you're unknown...

As they got what they greed for... #Collab and share stories about the times when you feel differently. #timeswhen #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #yqquotes #yqbhaijan

The Cold Summers

#Collab and share stories about the times when you feel differently. #timeswhen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I felt like a lost child in a crowd
crying for some help to recognize myself ! #Collab and share stories about the times when you feel differently. #timeswhen #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

#Collab and share stories about the times when you feel differently. #timeswhen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I feel a misfit in this screwed up world
where all one thinks is making money,
losing out on the joys of living. #Collab and share stories about the times when you feel differently. #timeswhen #YourQuoteAndMine

Sourajita D

"Paint me in a prose to
let me sing you in an act!" When Muses Fall in ❤

#sourajita #firstlove #newwallpapers #timeswhen #newwritersclub #yqbaba #yqtales #lovewithouthim

The Cold Summers

read more
I felt like a lost child in a crowd
crying for some help to recognize myself ! #Collab and share stories about the times when you feel differently. #timeswhen #YourQuoteAndMine

D. Chowdhury

I want your fingers to pave their ways through my hair at days when, the world has given me enough stress on my plate; I want them to be pressed on my eyes closing them, #peace #Collab #touch #YourQuoteAndMine #calm #timeswhen

read more
I feel too tired,
and all I want
is your touch.
Not the one
to make love,
but the cold,
peaceful touch.
The peace that I feel
in your words,
the calmness 
you talk about,