Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best doubts Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best doubts Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about he doubts my love for him, any doubt or doubts, i want to believe in god but i have doubts, doubts quotes, quotes on doubts,

• 36 Followers
  • 44 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sagar Shivaji Naik

#chaand The #only #limit to our #realization of #tomorrow will be our #doubts of #today." -

read more
mute video

Springblossoms

Doubts will not help you to move further. Do transform your thoughts into actions. Make it happen. If you fail, learn from it and succeed further with efforts and belief✨ #Shut #your #doubts #make it #Happen life #Lessons #yqbaba

read more
     Doubts will not help you to move further. Do transform your thoughts into actions. Make it happen. If you fail, learn from it and succeed further with efforts and belief✨

#shut #your #doubts
#make it #happen
#life #lessons
#yqbaba

Cerebral Derange

Having A+ GRADES doesn't
Make you INTELLIGENT but
Having TON of DOUBTS in
Mind makes you INTELLIGENT #grades#doubts#intelligent#life#yqbaba#yqdada#yqkavi#yqquotes

Cerebral Derange

Having A+ GRADES doesn't
Make you INTELLIGENT but
Having TON of DOUBTS in
Mind makes you INTELLIGENT #grades#doubts#intelligent#life#yqbaba#yqdada#yqkavi#yqquotes

Varadhan P M

You doubts are your first enemy.

They can make a mole hill a mountain

But your faith can make it into a molehill again!  #doubts #faith #control

CalmKazi

ताज्जुब है, सवाल है, जवाब ? #Paraprosdokian Challenge by Bharath Nandibhatla . I hope this counts. I tried bringing out the irony through the mundane things which really hurt. This is a departure from the general tropes we have seen. Click on #waqtkidosti for more musings #calmkaziwrites #yqbaba #yqdidi #Hindi #doubts #you Poetry #हिंदी #कविता #ताज्जुब #दूरी

read more
ताज्जुब ये नहीं के तुम साथ नहीं,
ताज्जुब ये है के हाथ छूटा क्यों ?

ताज्जुब ये नहीं के बातें अनकही हैं,
ताज्जुब ये है के तुम चुप हुए क्यों ?

ताज्जुब ये नहीं के तुम अब दूर हो,
ताज्जुब ये है के तुम मुड़े क्यों ? ताज्जुब है, सवाल है, जवाब ?

#Paraprosdokian Challenge by Bharath Nandibhatla . I hope this counts. I tried bringing out the irony through the mundane things which really hurt. This is a departure from the general tropes we have seen.

Click on #WaqtKiDosti for more musings

#CalmKaziWrites #YQBaba #YQDidi #Hindi #Doubts #You #Poetry #हिंदी #कविता #ताज्जुब #दूरी

Mansi Rajput

21 treated me well I suppose. Tell us about yourself. What's your #GreatestLoss in 2021? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine #Misconception #doubts #clarity #bliss Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
the loss of misconceptions and preconceived notions.  21 treated me well I suppose.
Tell us about yourself. What's your #greatestloss in 2021? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine #misconception #doubts #clarity #bliss 
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Anand Nagada

Doubts should be cleared
When they arise ....
Else it will build up
The wall of incredulity;
Unable to break down..... #doubts #distrust  #incredulity #yqbaba

Suparas Jain

A piece of truth by American-German poet,novelist Charles Bukowski. #Truth #doubts #Stimulation life #celebquote #yqquotes #yqbaba #copied

read more
“The problem with the world is 
that the intelligent people 
are full of doubts, 
while the stupid ones 
are full of confidence.”

― Charles Bukowski

#copied A piece of truth by American-German poet,novelist Charles Bukowski. 

#truth #doubts #stimulation #life #celebquote #yqquotes #yqbaba

Anand Nagda

Doubts should be cleared
When they arise ....
Else it will build up
The wall of incredulity;
Unable to break down..... #doubts #distrust  #incredulity #yqbaba
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification