Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best goodbye2019 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best goodbye2019 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about you were good to me lyrics, you were good to me chords, you were good to me, good night image with love and miss you, you really are too good to be true,

• 19 Followers
  • 20 Stories

Ashmita Saha

And sometimes we are forced to say 'GOODBYE' even if we never meant it... #somestrangegoodbyes#goodbye2019 #goodness #goodvibesfor2020#long_days_after#new_quotes_for_the_new_year#hooked_to_your_quote #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Ushoshi Das

Aparna Singh

I welcome you my peer- 2020❤😊 HAPPY NEW YEAR :) #yqenglish #bestyqenglishquotes #yqpoems #yqenglishwriters #yqbaba #yqnewwritersclub #goodbye2019 #welcome2020

read more
Again for a while
Time will seem fragile
The last and the first month at the year's height
Will shake  their hands at twelve in bleary midnight
Excuses for a new start and enthusiastic resolutions
Hurrying mind with pinch of soothing emotions
At twelve, lives might feel at a brink
To begin a new morning in a glittering blink
Gush of hopes
Excitement at toes

Sh ! sh ! It's just an affair of a year
For you, me and everyone dear
With 2019 turning an year older
Cheers to you- "2020 as my old peer"
Along with the celebrations of an aspirational new year !
 I welcome you my peer- 2020❤😊
HAPPY NEW YEAR :)

#yqenglish #bestyqenglishquotes #yqpoems #yqenglishwriters #yqbaba #yqnewwritersclub #goodbye2019 
#welcome2020

Ushoshi Das

There is something really strange about the word 'GOODBYE'
We sometimes fail to say this even if we want hard.
And sometimes when we never hope or realise the end we are left all alone with a 'Goodbye'
Sometimes even if hopes shatter we still draw a new goodness from the word 'Goodbye' #cinemagraphfirstquote #somestrangegoodbyes#goodbye2019 #goodness #goodvibesfor2020#long_days_after#new_quotes_for_the_new_year#hooked_to_your_quote

Aparna Singh

I welcome you my peer- 2020❤😊 HAPPY NEW YEAR :) #yqenglish #bestyqenglishquotes #yqpoems #yqenglishwriters #yqbaba #yqnewwritersclub #goodbye2019 #welcome2020

read more
Again for a while
Time will seem fragile
The last and the first month at the year's height
Will shake  their hands at twelve in bleary midnight
Excuses for a new start and enthusiastic resolutions
Hurrying mind with pinch of soothing emotions
At twelve, lives might feel at a brink
To begin a new morning in a glittering blink
Gush of hopes
Excitement at toes

Sh ! sh ! It's just an affair of a year
For you, me and everyone dear
With 2019 turning an year older
Cheers to you- "2020 as my old peer"
Along with the celebrations of an aspirational new year !
 I welcome you my peer- 2020❤😊
HAPPY NEW YEAR :)

#yqenglish #bestyqenglishquotes #yqpoems #yqenglishwriters #yqbaba #yqnewwritersclub #goodbye2019 
#welcome2020

Shubham Gupta😊

वो यूँ बिछड़ा है कि अब मिल नहीं पाता है।
वक्त गुज़रता नहीं, और साल गुज़र जाता है।
#Good_bye2019 #quotebysh #quotebyshubh #lovequotes #coffeelover #endoftheyear #goodbye2019 #yqdidi #yqquotes

Soumya Ranjan Mishra

Participate in this #rapidfire and dedicate a 4 line poem to the year 2019. #4line2019poem Here's my try: Look at how it ends, the end of this millennium's teens. There's a surge of hope all of a sudden — the end has found its means. #YourQuoteAndMine #welcome2020 #goodbye2019

read more
You gave me sole prosperity with hell of pain and its maturity. 

You also led me to the treatment of adversity. 

How can I forget the moments that brought my life into necessity.

Please give me a new way in the '2020' to establish a good personality! Participate in this #rapidfire and dedicate a 4 line poem to the year 2019. #4line2019poem

Here's my try:

Look at how it ends,
the end of this millennium's teens.
There's a surge of hope all of a sudden —
the end has found its means.  #YourQuoteAndMine

neha chaudhary

"फिर एक साल गुजर रहा है"
फिर एक साल गुजर रहा है, कुछ यादों को संदूक में बंद किए हुए ,
नई उम्मीदों का ताज सर पर दिए हुए , कुछ खट्टे मीठे अनुभव संग लिए हुए, 
फिर एक साल गुजर रहा है,
कल नई सुबह का आगाज होगा, नए साल का अपना ही अंदाज होगा, 
फिर नए सपनो को पंख लगेंगे,हर आंखों में रंग नए सजेंगे,
खुद से वादे करने को ही कल का सूरज उभर रहा है,
फिर एक साल गुजर रहा है । #goodbye2019 #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #mnvm #instagram

NG MUSIC STUDIO

#goodbye2019 Voice actor : Nasir Khan Audio and video : NG MUSIC STUDIO Chandrapur #कविता #nojotovideo

read more

Praneet Naidu

This New Year's Eve is an especially big one, too — it's the start of a brand new decade. The year 2020 is going to be filled with so many puns about perfect vision — I can't wait to see them all. Sometimes all we need is a fresh start. New year. New feels. New chances. Same dreams. #newyear2020 #goodbye2019 #hello2020 #HappyNewYear #Cold #Happynewyearseve #Family #Winter #Godsblessings #शायरी #nojotophoto

read more
 This New Year's Eve is an especially big one, too — it's the start of a brand new decade.
The year 2020 is going to be filled with so many puns about perfect vision — I can't wait to see them all.
Sometimes all we need is a fresh start. 
New year. New feels. New chances. Same dreams.
#Newyear#2020 #Goodbye2019 #Hello2020 #Happynewyear #Cold #Happynewyearseve #Family  #Winter #Godsblessings

बागी विनय

#goodbye2019

read more
Happy New Year 

दिसम्बर सा मैं जनवरी से तुम
क़रीब आ कर बिछड़ गए हम

#Goodbye2019
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification