tags

Best BUT Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best BUT Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 3005 Followers
  • 27392 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"लोगों ने मुझे बताया कि वक्त बदल जाता है.... मगर वक्त ने बताया लोग भी बदल जातें हैं people told me that time changes but time told that people also change."

लोगों ने मुझे बताया कि वक्त बदल जाता है.... 
मगर वक्त ने बताया लोग भी बदल जातें हैं

people told me that time changes
but time told that people also change.

##Time change... #BUT people change

88 Love
1 Share

"life is true , but not un till meet love , folk calls love as life , but love has life , some sorts , it is dark and some shine , some place he is yours , or some mine , i woke up before the time was nine , wondering for the reasons to incline , you say passing time is life , but; be at least in true love then define life , word thus needs to paraphrase , it is actually a word not a filthy phrase , waited untill you come , what i have become ? is nothing to say life is , but it's love . called immediate that life consists love , but today i say , " love consists life . " , hey , get never in love at all , it never ends , it ends your life , the time is running as the karma exists , might bring you to me , or bring you apart me , let's see what happens in three days to thee , thy moments bless me untill today although am mad , but it is thou ! ,"

life is true , but not un till meet love ,
folk calls love as life , but love has life , 
some sorts , it is dark and some shine , 
some place he is yours , or some mine , 

i woke up before the time was nine , 
wondering for the reasons to incline , 
you say passing time is life , but; 
be at least in true love then define life , 

word thus needs to paraphrase , 
it is actually a word not a filthy phrase , 
waited untill you come , what i have become ?
is nothing to say life is , but it's love .

called immediate that life consists love , 
but today i say , " love consists life . " ,
 hey , get never in love at all , 
it never ends , it ends your life , 

the time is running as the karma exists , 
might bring you to me , or bring you apart me , 
let's see what happens in three days to thee , 
thy moments bless me untill today 
although am mad , but it is thou !  ,

love has life !

24 Love

"लोग क्या कहेंगे? log kya kahege unse jada to hm Hi unke Bare me Kahte sochte rhte ..Wo Logo ko hm Char Log Kahte h but unke Akele me phchan n hoti.. agr acha kiye to badhai dene a jyege ...Bura kiye to kahege hme to pta Hi tha tana mrne Me bi piche n rhege ...but logo ka Kaam h kahna..."

लोग क्या कहेंगे? log kya kahege unse jada to hm Hi unke Bare me Kahte sochte rhte ..Wo Logo ko hm Char Log Kahte h but unke Akele me phchan n hoti.. agr acha kiye to badhai dene a jyege ...Bura kiye to kahege hme to pta Hi tha tana mrne Me bi piche n rhege ...but logo ka Kaam h kahna...

11 Love

"Listen to you heart because, The beats of your dreams Wish of it to fly Ignore the words of world Never grieve nor sigh Soon they hafta bend If ya stand strong The beats of your heart Will be feat of their song Your heart do they hurt they fart but your art Will fame your name Will be beauty of mart But all you need to listen the beats Of your heart not those smart beasts -: Jalal"

Listen to you heart because, The beats of your dreams
Wish of it to fly
Ignore the words of world
Never grieve nor sigh

Soon they hafta bend
 If ya stand strong
The beats of your heart
Will be feat of their song

Your heart do they hurt
they fart but your art
Will fame your name 
Will be beauty of mart

But all you need to listen the beats
Of your heart not those smart beasts

-: Jalal

Listen your heart beats

16 Love

"Listen to you heart because, listen to your heart because it never parts apart, mind can deceive you but it can't. Mind is controlled by this selfish world but heart always follows the soul's words, So listen to your heart because all the happiness that you want, only it can impart"

Listen to you heart because, listen to your heart because                           it never parts apart,                                 mind can deceive  you but it can't. Mind is controlled by this  selfish world but heart always follows the soul's words, So listen to your heart because all the happiness that you want,  only it can impart

#listen To Your Heart

12 Love
1 Share