Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best voiceforvoiceless Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best voiceforvoiceless Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 4 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Hansika Bansal

You aren't a human ,
If the cries of the mutes don't echo in your minds . #yqdnd
#dndteamfraternity 
#eccedentesiasthb 
#voiceofcare 
#VoiceOfEarth 
#voiceforvoiceless #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Democrats & Dissenters

Hansika Bansal

Keeping caste & religion aside, today what happened with the mother elephant, was it humanity ? Those who aren't even sympathetic towards voiceless animals , how will they be sympathetic towards the other humans ? F**king humanity !!!😑😡😡😠😠 Let's raise a voice for the voiceless also !! #voiceforvoiceless #dndteamfraternity #YourQuoteAndMine #voiceagainstinjustice #DND12wordpoem #voiceofcare #eccedentesiasthb

read more
When humans can't even understand their responsibilities towards the voiceless, 
How will they understand each other?  Keeping caste & religion aside,  today what happened with the mother elephant,  was it humanity ?
Those who aren't even sympathetic towards voiceless animals , how will they be sympathetic towards the other humans ?
F**king humanity !!!😑😡😡😠😠
Let's raise a voice for the voiceless also !!

#voiceforvoiceless

#dndteamfraternity

Vadna sharma

Must read..🐾 please don't Abandon your pets..😢 #petcatlover #Animals #voiceforvoiceless #loveanimals #bekind #Spreadlove #kindness #bethechange #poem #write #Life

read more
I was fighting with myself
at that time whenever you found me
 on the streets..
I was seeking rays of hope 
when there is complete darkness 
all around..
I was busy finding my worth..
When I was weak..
I was raising my inner voice..
because I couldn't even speak..
I was reminding you my presence..
when you left me all alone..
I was just asking for some food..
whenever I saw 
something in your hand..
I was just playing with you..
because 
I too wanted to be included..
I was never a burden for you..
i was your responsibility..
I was crying inside.. 
when you abondoned me..
How cruel..
I was questioning my existence..
Whenever someone treated me wrong..
Hey human..
I am going now..
not only from your sight..
But i am leaving all behind..
I hope You're happy now..
I can see that..
But..
My love for you will never end..
I will always cherish our
 happy memories..
Dear human ..
i will always pray for your good health
I just wanna see you being kind...
You're a good human no doubt..
just be kind too..♥️🐾

©Vadna sharma Must read..🐾
please don't Abandon your pets..😢

#petcatlover #Animals #voiceforvoiceless #loveanimals #bekind #Spreadlove #kindness #bethechange #poem #write

Vivek Mayur

Shivamogga, September 8: In a #Shocking incident, some miscreants allegedly buried around 150 #Dogs alive in the #shivamogga district of #karnataka, #Police sources said on #wednesday. #voiceforvoiceless #justiceforanimals #criminalsshouldhangtilldeathorburntalive #Dogs

read more
#Voiceforvoiceless

©Vivek Mayur Shivamogga, September 8: In a #shocking incident, some miscreants allegedly buried around 150 #dogs alive in the #Shivamogga district of #Karnataka, #police sources said on #Wednesday.  #voiceforvoiceless #justiceforanimals #criminalsshouldhangtilldeathorburntalive #Dogs

Bhavana Bhargavi Raj

Take care of street strays and your pets specially in summers
Keep them hydrated by giving them water or glucose water in bowl 
Put that bowl in shade 
Put a small bowl of food and water for birds at windows or terrace #animals #streetdogs #stray #voiceforvoiceless #love #care

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification