Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best bounce Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best bounce Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about himalaya protein shampoo volume and bounce review, shut up and bounce hd, bounce back quotes basketball, bounce back quotes, leaps and bounce 10,

• 13 Followers
  • 45 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

mute video

Schizology

Bounce #bounce #story poem✍🧡🧡💛 #Love

read more
Bounce

The ball bounced along the walkway
The ball bounced down and away
The bouncer grabbed the ball quickly
The bouncer laughed and smiled proudly
The woman was bouncing her knees
The woman was singing by the trees
The woman asked to play catch
The woman thought, he's a good match
The bouncer bounced the ball
The bouncer tosses over and called
The woman reached out for it
The woman screeched touching it
She slipped and bounced on the pavement
She tripped and fell without her intent
The ball dropped right in front of her
The ball stopped when she yelled sir
The bouncer grabbed the bouncy ball
The bouncer grasped it and he called
The woman said she scraped her knee
The woman looked up and said see
The bouncer looked at her side
The bouncer looked and he sighed
The bouncer said I have a bandage
The bouncer taped what he could manage
The ball was glowing now so bright
The ball was floating left to right
The bouncer said you could not catch
The bouncer said you can not fetch
The ball moved toward the woman
The ball flowed around both of them
The bouncer said my ball likes you
The bouncer told her he's so blue
He asked if she would have a drink
The woman said yes, didn't have to think
Now the ball has brought them together
And they plan on being with each other forever

And that is the end of this story

©Schizology Bounce

#bounce #story #poem✍🧡🧡💛

AsmuAmol

Please bounce back! Can't see you like this... #sarahah #bounce #back #strength #motivation #yqbaba #tpmd #BoostThyself

AsmuAmol

Tough times,
As sour as a bunch of limes!
Lost direction,
Standing still without reaction!
Still a hope in heart,
Somewhere in some hidden part!
Will surely bounce back,
Filling all the areas I lack(ed)!!
Eyes still on the Peak,
Where I have to reach!!!
And I will.............
 #tough #times #bounce #back #hope #peak #reach #yqbaba #tpmd #yopowrimo #BoostThyself

Kriti Awasthi

कुछ यूं  रास्तों में खड़ी है बेबसी
 नाकामी के झरोखों से झांक रही खुशी

मुश्किल हर मोड़ पर रूबरू हो जाती हैं 
पर ख्वाहिशें है कि दिन पर दिन बढ़ती जाती है

जीने के साजो सामान जुटाने में 
सपनों को अंजाम तक लाने में

मुश्किलों की शाम ढलती जाती हैं 
उम्मीद की रोशनी लेकर  नई सुबह फिर आ जाती है 

@Soumya's Shayari🧡 #Fight  #bounce #yougogirl 

#LightsInHand

NRS Yadhuwanshi

mute video

Yash Verma

लगाने दो नमक जमाने को जख्म पे , दर्द हें फैल के सुकुड़ जाएगा

दर्द को जुनून बनाया हें , हर चाल कि आह को हुँकार में बदल दूंगा

जख्मी घोड़े पे लगा ले बोली , एक एक कर सबको मात दूंगा #jakhmighoda #nojotohaldwani #nojoto #nojotohaldwani #poetry #passion #bounce #toughlife #doer #life #peace #jnv #jajbaa

Yash Verma

khayalo m khayalatoon sii tum aati ho
sawalo m sawalatoon si tum aati ho
suna h aag patthar m pathhar se hi jalti hain
bujhe dil m chingari , chooot se machalti hai
udna h mujhe abb teri bewafai ki baarish se 
geelay pankhoo ko garmi hawa k jhokay se milti hain #udaan #bounce #life #zindagi

Ravi Prajapati

#bounce back

read more
Murderer the person who never fail

do not tast the flavour of the

success🏆💪 #bounce back

subhdeep1987

Hell no Are you kidding? Pitch looked like my new oven in my kitchen which I just bought for my flat. No, seriously, it has a steel design that looks absolutely similarly the way pitch looked when commenters were reading the pitch #Tennis #Quotes #Art #Photography #DigitalArt #Dance #Music #Fitness #Love #Superman #shayri #Relationship #Tattoo #Gif #Fun #Sketch #Paint #Thoughts #Movie #Artwork #BreakUp #CAT #WonderWoman #jokes #HeartBreak #girls #Like #share #Dil #Pyar #rain #feelings #follow #nojotoofficial #happybirthday #Nojotovoice #nojotohindi #hindipoetry #khwaab #Comment #Shiddat #nojotoenglish #nojotophotography #mymom #wink #nojotonews #Sports #cutegirl #Nojotocomedy #soccer #OmG #chemistry #Notebook #crazystupidlove #cutefactory #pinkmania #lloveyou #lovebites #shopholic #narcissistic #footballjokes #CR7 #attentionseeker #everreadyforpose #whateverywomanwanttohear #teasingishot #awkwardcoffeedrinking #brainfreeze #whattypeofgirlami #notsayingpeace #notshowingvictrorysign #justsayingcheese #wishhewastgay #casanova #heartstealer #heartcapturer #promdatecrisis #letsmakeout #aftergettingdrunk #tomcruise #hotmen #catchmeifyoucan #50shadesofgrey #runawaybride #hairdyer #tennisjokes #hotsoccercoach #tastycook #devilsangel #discoveringnewpeaks #cupcakelove #goingbehindtrainersinstruction #angelwithhorn #whatagirlwishaboutherdog #whatapetdogwish #crazycatlady #whencatcrazebecomeextreme #fashiondesignergonecrazywithanimalright #shiveringwithexcitement #shiveringwithlove #ecentricfashiondesigner #ecentricphotographer #crazycatladygochristmassteroid #whensomeoneisdrunkandhigh #painofashopholic #beingromantic #hotexpectation #symtomno1marrigeisboundtofail #hotattitude #romanticcouple #cluelesscouple #itsashallowworld #groomingformen #timetogetserious #maidofhonour #horriblemusicians #nextdoorgirl #luckyboyfriend #nojotodigitalart #hottestpowerfulcoupleinfiction #poetryinhindi #poemunderthebluesky #petcatlover #morningbirdpoem #thegirlwhohatesherlife #girlwhothinkseverythingispretty #twosquirrelandagirl #ryangosling #commongirlfantasy #reunionafterbreakup #boyfriendgirlfriendjokes #happydreams #girlsneedchallangeinrelationship #whatgirlssecretlylike #whenyouwanttostayinbedhuggingyourboyfriend #forbiddenlove #extremeattraction #horrormovies #17thcenturyfrenchroyalwedding #WhyamInotfallinginlove #WhyamInotfindingaboyfriend #spooning #luckyguy #toocute #oneofthoserelationship #nervousconversationalist #awkwardbff #takinginitiative #whenacouplesmellsogood #pillowtalk #RehneDe #poorcluelessboyfriend #commontechproblem #extrememutualbreakup #makingfoodsfromcookingshow #coolselfieinthesummer #lackofcommunication #annoyingcouple #idioticphotoshoot #marmaidjokes #weirdestkidsquestion #seriouslackofcommunication #viratkholi #IwishIcanbemydog #peerpressure #exhustingwaitforyourcrushtocallyou #lovetorture #girlsrighttostalkmen #dolphincoupledrama #happyandinlove #girlsquotes #RIPStanLee

read more
 Hell no

Are you kidding?

Pitch looked like my new oven in my kitchen which I just bought for my flat. 

No, seriously, it has a steel design that looks absolutely similarly the way pitch looked when commenters were reading the pitch
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification