Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Aliens Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Aliens Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about world book day aliens love underpants, aliens love underpants world book day, dad my parents are aliens, cowboys and aliens, ancient aliens in hindi,

• 13 Followers
  • 10 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

ᴋɪɴɢ ᴏғ ɢᴏᴅs

mute video

its Me Balaji

mute video

rajat gupta

Most of the things that i am attracted to are consider as the 
Taboo of the society ...

Am I an Alien here or Society is Dramatic ?? 
 Taboo society
#yqbaba #yqquotes #yq #taboo #dramaticworld #aliens #society #yqbabachallenge

Deepak Kanoujia

Probably,
This entire universe 
including alien planets
will go unending deaf mute condition,
If all the soul lovers
given a chance to scream
to express entire sadness within
about which they even never speak... #universe #aliens #deafanddumb
#soullovers #scream #sadness 
#modishtro #deepakkanoujia

KARAN GUPTA

So many movies on "humans vs aliens" and so less on "humans befriending aliens"..!!
What does it tell about humans?? #yqbaba #humans #aliens #friend #nature #fight  #conflict #introspection

Sheetal Agrahari ☑

Maturity is 

when you realize

True love and aliens better seen 

in movies 

#sheetalagrahari #hearts #aliens #love #sheetalagrahari #Nojoto

Nojoto News

Do you think that aliens exist? Comment below to answer. #Aliens #QandA

read more
 Do you think that aliens exist?
Comment below to answer.
#Aliens #QandA

Sumeet Kumar

news channels we are aliens for aliens #Funny #funnyquotes #crazy

read more
I wonder if aliens blame us for their problems news channels we are aliens for aliens #funny #funnyquotes #crazy

_N.A.S.T_

L.UBS ➡️ LABS+CLUBS . The simulation hypothesis or simulation theory proposes that all of reality, including the Earth and the universe, is in fact an artificial simulation, most likely a computer simulation. . It's actually a topic of research and not just a fictional subject. To get an idea of the concept, you can watch the 1999 movie, "THE MATRIX". . Art credits ➡️ @_n.a.s.t_ #Life #Science #Evolution #Aliens #Technology #Universe #Movie #Simulation #AI #people #Software #world #Knowledge #think #Human #Brain #Vision #graphicdesign #creation #Physics #Scientists #Theory #Content #nojotogood #cosmos #Hypothesis #Civilization #not_a_single_topic #_nast_lubs #thematrix

read more
 L.UBS ➡️ LABS+CLUBS
The simulation hypothesis or simulation theory proposes that all of reality, including the Earth and the universe, is in fact an artificial simulation, most likely a computer simulation.
It's actually a topic of research and not just a fictional subject.
To get an idea of the concept, you can watch the 1999 movie, "THE MATRIX".
Art credits ➡️ @_n.a.s.t_

Praveen Jain

X- NASA Scientist & Founder Internet, Lets the world know that aliens are real It’s astonishing how many credible people are trying to create awareness about a phenomenon that, if it were to become entirely transparent to the world, would most likely transform all aspects of humanity, leaving nothing untouched. If there was full extraterrestrial disclosure, we would have so many questions to consider. How do they travel so far in such short periods of time? What do they use for propulsion? Are #Space #UFO #Aliens

read more
 X- NASA Scientist & Founder Internet, Lets the world know that aliens are real 
 It’s astonishing how many credible people are trying to create awareness about a phenomenon that, if it were to become entirely transparent to the world, would most likely transform all aspects of humanity, leaving nothing untouched. If there was full extraterrestrial disclosure, we would have so many questions to consider. How do they travel so far in such short periods of time? What do they use for propulsion? Are
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification