tags

Best speech Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best speech Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about a friendship speech, speech about love, video i have a dream speech.

• 89 Followers
  • 231 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

#बाते #लोग #WOD #people #Mouth #talks #Thoughts #Society #Problems #Women #Freedom #speech #nojoto #Hindi #nojotohindi #writer #NojotoWriter #Poetry #poem #kavita #kavi #aashishvyas #specialword #vichar #kahani

122 Love

#लोग #WOD #people #Mouth #talks #Thoughts #Society #Problems #Women #Freedom #speech #nojoto #Hindi #nojotohindi #writer #NojotoWriter #Poetry #poem #kavita #kavi #aashishvyas #specialword #vichar #kahani

107 Love
4 Share

"Speech In Sanskrit languag@ Foreign policy of INDIA"

Speech In Sanskrit languag@ Foreign policy of INDIA

speech in divine language #Sanskrit
#foreign_policy
#political_science
#speech

91 Love

""

"I need The more you have common sense, the more your intensity of flow the essence of inner sound. To examine all the mysteries of the universe, we have the same unique cosmic feature of our soul."

I need The more you have common sense, the more your intensity of flow the essence of inner sound. To examine all the mysteries of the universe, we have the same unique cosmic feature of our soul.

My dream is as simple as, well increase my common sense to describe my entire opinion as soon as possible through words or speech once without being interrupted. I have seen many people who have sufficient knowledge; even they also got stuck during the interview. Certainly I have realized that it's not because of the knowledge, but the process of creating thought which gives us the ability to deliver a good speech in an instant manner.

Connect with higher energy efficiency only they could incr

90 Love
3 Share

""

"India 🇮🇳 🇮🇳 To China 🇨🇳 🇨🇳 :- Bhag Bhag Bhag , Dekh Sher Aaya Sher 🦁 🦁 🦁"

India 🇮🇳  🇮🇳 To China 🇨🇳 🇨🇳  :-

Bhag Bhag Bhag , Dekh Sher Aaya Sher 🦁 🦁 🦁

PM Modi addresses Indian Soldiers 🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳

जय हिन्द जय जवान 🇮🇳🇮🇳

#Motivation #speech #India #people #Nojoto #nojotoapp #nojotoquote #nojotohindi #story #hindiwriters

@Mamta saroj @VINAY PANWAR 🇮🇳INDIAN ARMY💕💕 @DEVENDRA KUMAR @Miss Tripathi @khubsurat @PRATIK BHALA (pratik writes)

90 Love