Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best sayit Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best sayit Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about l just called to say i love you lyrics, creative ways to say i love you, love me love me say that you love me lyrics, say you love me, say share the love in spanish,

• 12 Followers
  • 15 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

MSJ Quotes

Have you ever wondered what hurts more..?

Saying something and wish you should not have,
Or 
Saying nothing and wish you could have..! #sayings #speak #sayit #msj #msjquotes #guilt #hold #situation

MSJ Quotes

If you want to tell the truth, 
you have to be little more hard than 
you actually are. #truth #hard #soft #firm #sayit #msj #msjquotes #oneliner

MSJ Quotes

When you react, it might seem unnecessary from some point of view but might be 
much necessary from your point of view, 
to stop the re-act..! #fight #raiseyourvoice #sayit #standup #msj #msjquotes #reaction #situation

Sakshi Vashist

#sayit #say #loud

read more
Say it
What's the worse that can happen?
You won't be heard?
  (But it's out of your system)
No one would still care?
  (But the one who matters the most is you)
You'd be heartbroken?
  (But you're still alive, breathe)
Things wouldn't change?
  (But you tried)
So, say it
Loud and proud  #sayit #say #loud

Chavi Saxena

With time I have realised that it's better to say what you feel at the spur of the moment and feel the ultimate thrill that takes your breath away....it's no use  regretting later over words left unsaid...feelings left unspoken...and soul left unsatiated! Who knows...after a while...the emotion is gone...the intensity is gone...or maybe the love you feel now is gone forever into fumes...There is no one to blame for the change of hearts...Afterall its a transitory life and so are human emotions...as the soul traverses the oceans of experiences each passing day...a new wave might enchant you taking away with it even the fondest of sand particles clinging to your soul since long! #love #words #sayit #feelings #yqquotes #yqthoughts #yqbaba #heart

Shweta Gupta

It's all about mental peace, if you keep collecting things in your head then it's become tough to survive without strong head. Because collection of these event weaken mind. So try to resolve them as soon as possible. #Baggage #sayit #keepitsimple#ego #SPEAKOUT #quoteliners #yqbaba #Care

read more
Don't carry the baggage of events on your shoulder.
Say it if you don't like it,
Say it if you don't feel it,
Say it but don't keep it!!
 It's all about mental peace, if you keep collecting things in your head then it's become tough to survive without strong head. Because collection of these event weaken mind. So try to resolve them as soon as possible.
#baggage #sayit #keepitsimple#ego #speakout #quoteliners #yqbaba #care

Grishma Doshi

✍️✍️ #ख़ामोशमतरहो #SpeakUp #sayit #HindiPoem #yqdidi #yqbaba #grishmapoems Collaborating with YourQuote Didi

read more
वो कहती खामोश मत रहो,
जो चाहो वह कहो, जो ना चाहो वह भी कह दो,
जो दिल कहे वह बातें करो, जो सही लगे वह कहो,
क्योंकि हर कोई खामोशी पढ या समझ नहीं सकता है,
और कभी कभी खामोशी के बाद कहे शब्दों का मोल नहीं रहता है। ✍️✍️
#ख़ामोशमतरहो #speakup #sayit #hindipoem #yqdidi #yqbaba #grishmapoems
Collaborating with YourQuote Didi

Grishma Doshi

पीठ पीछे किसी की बुराई मत करें। #मुँहपरकहें #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #beingstraightforward #sayit #stopbackstabbing #beingreal #keepingreal Collaborating with YourQuote Didi

read more
शायद इस पल वो अच्छा ना लगे, पर अगले पल वह इतना बुरा भी ना होगा, जितना शायद तब होगा जब बात तुम्हारी होगी, पर शब्द किसी और के होंगे और मतलब तो पता नहीं क्या होगा !! पीठ पीछे किसी की बुराई मत करें।
#मुँहपरकहें #yqdidi  #YourQuoteAndMine #beingstraightforward #sayit #stopbackstabbing #beingreal #keepingreal
Collaborating with YourQuote Didi

Mee Nu

If you have something in mind,
Be brave enough to 
Share and convey your thoughts.
Because that person 
Might not live the next day
To listen to your heart. #yqen_mee_nu  #yqmee_nu  #death #shareyourthoughts #sayit #thoughts

Kamal Chandra Lenka

Sometimes,
when there's NOTHING you can
THINK of to say,
the best thing to do is to SAY it. #think #sayit #yqbaba #yqtales #yqkick
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification