Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wedonttalkanymore Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wedonttalkanymore Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 5 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Monika Monu

We are weird aren't we?
From being friends who
Never let go of each other
To being strangers who
Never let go of memories shared.
Being stubborn and letting ego win,
Also crying and missing each other.
Life moved on, yet we are standing
On the same page waiting for someone
To turn the page over. Some move on, some don't 

#yqbaba #yourquote #mind_of_quotes_ #moveon #pastmemories #wedonttalkanymore

Sourajita D

#sourajita #lovewithouthim #wedonttalkanymore #Heard love #listen #yqbaba *** This quote is inspired by the display picture of one reader who recently visited my profile. I am thinking of an idea as a token of thanks to write on something in your profile once you visit mine. All the quotes be under the tag #inyourprofile. It's difficult to write on everyone but I will try to write my best and pen down Atleast 1 out of every 10.

read more
we don't talk anymore,
we now just try to listen to all
those memories we had together.

and even if we aren't together now,
the voice of love can't be left unheard! #sourajita #lovewithouthim #wedonttalkanymore #heard #love #listen  #yqbaba

This quote is inspired by the display picture of one reader who recently visited my profile. I am thinking of an idea as a token of thanks to write on something in your profile once you visit mine. All the quotes be under the tag #inyourprofile. It's difficult to write on everyone but I will try to write my best and pen down Atleast 1 out of every 10.

Rishabh Shukla

''I don't hate you, I don't particularly like you, but  I envy you '' #yqbaba #yqquotes #serious_issue #notafraid #yourequote #wedontcare #wedonttalkanymore

Namit

I was counting down the hours 
What was all of it for? 
You got me singing like 
We don't talk anymore..!

dynamite #wedonttalkanymore #randomthoughts #stories #nojoto

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification