Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best alchemist Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best alchemist Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about the alchemist quotes, the alchemist quotes about love, books like the alchemist, alchemist quotes, the alchemist quotes when you want something,

• 10 Followers
  • 39 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Hemalatha G

Dear Santiago,
I first thought you were
Passing your time 
Cruising out there!

But when Coelho
Explained me your 
Story I was gobsmacked!

I wish, next time 
When you get a 
Dream, take me 
With you for the 
Venture! 
#alchemist #paulocoelho #santiago #yqbaba #yqtales #openletter #imagination #venture

An_se_Anshuman

mute video

An_se_Anshuman

know yourself #alchemist #Anshuman Mythology#PacifyingWords #विचार

read more
mute video

Megi Asnnani

mute video

Shiv

The mere possibility of getting what we want fills the soul of ordinary person with guilt. #Alchemist#BookQuotes#alchemist#Reading

Chirasree Banerjee

Follow more such stories on @Nojotoapp Welcome to @quantum_dynamic_8 We offer Intuitive Guidance Session , Light Language Healing & Light Language Activation Course Book Now To Create A Magnetic Reality Of Abundance & Love 💜 Our mission is to empower you to teach yourself, preach to yourself, and stand alongside you as you bring yourself through your circumstances. Our approach is through assisting you in gaining the understanding that you need to develop spiritually, utilizing sound integration #Spirituality #Clairvoyant #Synchronicity #goddess #poem #alchemist #REALTALK #lightworker #thirdeye #muse #Manifestation #survivor #awaken #bhfyp #twinflame #starseed #ascension #twinflamejourney #staywoke #numerology #divinetiming #lightworkersunite #divineguidance #divineunion #angelnumbers #kundaliniawakening #goodkarma #lawandattraction #divineintervention

read more
Then I decided to not to pretend to myself anymore that I was completely in love with you and I never unloved you in the first place. Follow more such stories on @Nojotoapp Welcome to @quantum_dynamic_8 We offer Intuitive Guidance Session , Light Language Healing & Light Language Activation Course Book Now To Create A Magnetic Reality Of Abundance & Love 💜 Our mission is to empower you to teach yourself, preach to yourself, and stand alongside you as you bring yourself through your circumstances. Our approach is through assisting you in gaining the understanding that you need to develop spiritually, utilizing sound integration

Chirasree Banerjee

Welcome to @quantum_dynamic_8 We offer Intuitive Guidance Session , Light Language Healing & Light Language Activation Course Book Now To Create A Magnetic Reality Of Abundance & Love 💜 Our mission is to empower you to teach yourself, preach to yourself, and stand alongside you as you bring yourself through your circumstances. #Spirituality #Clairvoyant #Synchronicity #goddess #poem #alchemist #REALTALK #lightworker #thirdeye #muse #Manifestation #survivor #awaken #bhfyp #twinflame #starseed #ascension #twinflamejourney #staywoke #numerology #divinetiming #lightworkersunite #divineguidance #divineunion #angelnumbers #kundaliniawakening #goodkarma #lawandattraction #divineintervention

read more
Even though I have tried a thousand times to let go of you but only I know how much I've failed to unlove you. Welcome to @quantum_dynamic_8

We offer Intuitive Guidance Session , Light Language Healing & Light Language Activation Course

Book Now To Create A Magnetic Reality Of Abundance & Love 💜

Our mission is to empower you to teach yourself, preach to yourself, and stand alongside you as you bring yourself through your circumstances.

Chirasree Banerjee

Life can never be smoother than when you let go of all worries and learn to trust in the mystical creator who created you and everything! #lightwork #realtalk #lightworker #ascension #love #numerology #starseed #lightworkersunite #thirdeye #clairvoyant #divineguidance #manifestation #survivor #twinflamejourney #divinetiming #awaken #twinflame #divineunion #angelnumbers #synchronicity #kundaliniawakening #alchemist #goodkarma #lawandattraction #staywoke #goddess #spirituality #divineintervention #muse #bhfyp

Paras Awasthi

Imet a drifter  ,
Who was getting worried about insta filter,

I believe he was  a pessimistic ,
But I being a alchemist ,
Try to solve his prob .

It seems like everyone has dual persona ,
That is the grievous problem in everyone's life ,
Life is sometimes difficult and sometimes hard.
But being a pessimistic 
Is  not the ticket to all and sundry prob
Every one should be optimistic 
Just like I being an alchemist

#NojotoQuote Getting Low
#paras #soothsayer #wordsmith #poetsofinsta #relationships #followforfollowback #followtrain #writingprompts #followback #lovequotes #hindipoetry #india #collection #fan #sad #f #ghazal #shayar #yqhindi #nojotohindi #writerscommunity #sher #igwriters #l #urdu #pain #feelings #nazm #writerofinstagram #delhi #mirakee #kavita

Arun Raina

5 Life Lessons To Learn From "The Alchemist"​✨👇   ​Reading is a skill that can help us dive into the minds of the greatest philosophers, historians, and generation leaders of all time. Paulo Coelho is one of those writers, and The Alchemist is a perfect example of one of these great books that comes along and leaves a huge wake in its trail.​ ​This article will demonstrate a few of the key lessons and takeaways that this book has to offer, but as for any situation, there is always more to lea #Books

read more
 5 Life Lessons To Learn From "The Alchemist"​✨👇

​Reading is a skill that can help us dive into the minds of the greatest philosophers, historians, and generation leaders of all time. Paulo Coelho is one of those writers, and The Alchemist is a perfect example of one of these great books that comes along and leaves a huge wake in its trail.​

​This article will demonstrate a few of the key lessons and takeaways that this book has to offer, but as for any situation, there is always more to lea
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification