Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best stardust Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best stardust Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about stardust quotes, attention all stardust crusaders, quotes on stardust, ziggy stardust and the spiders from mars lyrics, stardust award for best playback singer male,

• 40 Followers
  • 67 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sam

You are the northern star
I wish upon night,

Without you 
i'm directionless.

©sam rushi #northernstar #love #Midnightblues #stardust

Springblossoms

What a rich and a poor equally can gift to others is "HUMANITY". The only currency you need is a pure heart which pumps love, yes we are humans may have polluted thoughts but when humanity awakes in oneself all the toxicity are purified and humanity flourishes like Amazon, home to all needy lives who once again breaths oxygenated humanity. Crying stomach needs food, Illiterate needs education, Poverty needs money, Blind needs a hand who will lead to light, Depression needs empathy, Illness nee #HUmanity #Smile #yqbaba #children #Gifts #stardust

read more
     What a rich and a poor equally can gift to others is "HUMANITY". The only currency you need is a pure heart which pumps love, yes we are humans may have polluted thoughts but when humanity awakes in oneself all the toxicity are purified and humanity flourishes like Amazon, home to all needy lives who once again breaths oxygenated humanity. 

Crying stomach needs food,
Illiterate needs education,
Poverty needs money,
Blind needs a hand who will lead to light,
Depression needs empathy,
Illness nee

Springblossoms

How will gears change If there are no hurdles And difficulties in the road? Road is never straight and smooth It's always bombarded with Speed breakers, different Signboards which are mostly ignored But they are the most important and #Universe #Planet #yqbaba #stardust #versewithdnd #dndgears

read more
The gears changed
And life rushed
Forward.
(Caption) How will gears change
If there are no hurdles 
And difficulties in the road?
Road is never straight and smooth
It's always bombarded with 
Speed breakers, different
Signboards which are mostly ignored 
But they are the most important and

Springblossoms

He is her stardust And their love Is aesthetic universe. Lightened with nebulae Of happiness, Sparkling galaxies of smiles Cherish around. #Universe #yqbaba #Aesthetic #twinflames

read more
He is her stardust
And their love
Is aesthetic universe.
(Caption ✨)

He is her stardust
And their love
Is aesthetic universe.

Lightened with nebulae 
Of happiness, 
Sparkling galaxies of smiles
Cherish around.

Aady

A heavy heart with memories and scars fading away into ashes of a past life, alone traversing the evening skies musing over why's. The mind becomes hurricane of pains and rights and wrong, they are here and gone and as night is to dawn, it never belonged. Destined to search the stars whose sparkling beauty brands deep scars into the already withering heart of a, Shivering, Flickering, soul. The paths of stardust covered by the others trust, thrust radiating waves of hope that served such p #Souls #caption #shootingstar #savinggrace

read more
  Stars...a drifting soul. 

#caption# A heavy heart with memories and scars fading away into ashes of a past life, alone traversing the evening skies musing over why's.

The mind becomes hurricane of pains and rights and wrong, they are here and gone and as night is to dawn, it never belonged. Destined to search the stars whose sparkling beauty brands deep scars into the already withering heart of a, 
Shivering, 
Flickering, 
soul. 

The paths of stardust covered by the others trust, thrust radiating waves of hope that served such p

Swapnil Moon

Only For You Daddi.... RIP. Use #stardust and talk to the universe or maybe just listen and share what you heard. _______ YourQuote Postman has a new challenge for you all! Imagine if you were in prison, what would you want to say to the world? Write a letter and send it to postman@yourquote.in #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
It is the charismatic feeling
only for those who loved me and 
fulfilled those spaces. Only For You Daddi....
RIP.
Use #Stardust and talk to the universe or maybe just listen and share what you heard. 
_______

YourQuote Postman has a new challenge for you all! Imagine if you were in prison, what would you want to say to the world? Write a letter and send it to postman@yourquote.in

#Collab Challenge

Srishti Yadav

Today is Georges Lemaître's 124th birthday. His description of the beginning of universe was “the Cosmic Egg exploding at the moment of the creation,” in his paper. Later Astronomer Fred Hoyle gave it the name, Big Bang. Use #stardust and talk to the universe or maybe just listen and share what you heard. _______ YourQuote Postman has a new challenge for you all! Imagine if you were in prison, what would you want to say to the world? Write a letter and send it to postman@yourquote.in Colla #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Is the thing I crave for,
Whenever I see a 
Shooting star. Today is Georges Lemaître's 124th birthday. His description of the beginning of universe was “the Cosmic Egg exploding at the moment of the creation,” in his paper. Later Astronomer Fred Hoyle gave it the name, Big Bang. 

Use #Stardust and talk to the universe or maybe just listen and share what you heard. 
_______

YourQuote Postman has a new challenge for you all! Imagine if you were in prison, what would you want to say to the world? Write a letter and send it to postman@yourquote.in

#Colla

Debabrata Sinha

In the distance,I saw
thousand stars burning
every particles of dust
to glare and twinkle,
shining upon us lights 
of hope by brightening
every inches of darkness 
in and out of our hearts.
 #stars #hope #stardust

Sadaf Wani

Give Her a Chance

She Might Be the Brightest Star

For Your Dark World

#yourquotebaba #stardust #lovestory #chance

stardustgrizzle CHASE

Breathing became difficult after you left me behind. The ball of grief in my heart seemed to suffocate. My grief was too large it filled and consumed my life. I believed that time would shrink the ball and the grief would subside making life livable without tightening of breaths. This was untrue. The reality was that I had to live first and over time my life would expand around the ball of grief. The ball remained the same size but my life experiences and new memories expanded the capacity of my heart. Now, as I exhale, I still grieve but breath easy.    #firstquote #stardust #stardustchsse #grief #chase #love
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification