Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Grades Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Grades Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about quotes on grades, poems about grades in school, civil service pay grades 2019, social media effects on grades, the daily 5 fostering literacy in the elementary grades,

• 12 Followers
  • 20 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Cerebral Derange

Taught by school to chase grades
If grades and exams are important
Then Michael Faraday is stupid and Useless
Scientist ever, with basic education 
He became as great scientist 
Who didn't even know the spell of rabbit
He called wabbit #yqbaba#aestheticthoughts#yqrestzone#wrscribblezone#yqdidi#yqkavi#exams#grades

Cerebral Derange

Having A+ GRADES doesn't
Make you INTELLIGENT but
Having TON of DOUBTS in
Mind makes you INTELLIGENT #grades#doubts#intelligent#life#yqbaba#yqdada#yqkavi#yqquotes

Cerebral Derange

Taught by school to chase grades
If grades and exams are important
Then Michael Faraday is stupid and Useless
Scientist ever, with basic education 
He became as great scientist 
Who didn't even know the spell of rabbit
He called wabbit #yqbaba#aestheticthoughts#yqrestzone#wrscribblezone#yqdidi#yqkavi#exams#grades

Cerebral Derange

Having A+ GRADES doesn't
Make you INTELLIGENT but
Having TON of DOUBTS in
Mind makes you INTELLIGENT #grades#doubts#intelligent#life#yqbaba#yqdada#yqkavi#yqquotes

Snigdha Agrawal

Grades don't define levels
of intelligence 
Nor the IQ of a person
when the heart writes
with a passion
always far beyond 
'Above Average'.
 #aboveaverage #yqbaba #yqquotes #writingchallange #writingresolution #writinginspiration #grades #lovequote

Ritz

Exams are not everything to test your intelligence. The combination of numbers to what we call 'grades' cant solely decide your future. Be stress free and give your exams. We have a lot of things in our life ahead other than exams. Our life test is bigger than this examinations. Dont let your marks affect your mental health and control your emotions. Its great to have good grades but dont get depressed for low grades and work hard next time making sure it doesnt affect your health. So be stress #Future #Grades

read more
A combination of numbers on a piece of paper can't solely decide your future. Exams are not everything to test your intelligence. The combination of numbers to what we call 'grades' cant solely decide your future. Be stress free and give your exams. We have a lot of things in our life ahead other than exams. Our life test is bigger than this examinations. Dont let your marks affect your mental health and control your emotions. Its great to have good grades but dont get depressed for low grades and work hard next time making sure it doesnt affect your health. So be stress

Roushan Verma

It was just once and I tripped and I couldn’t assemble.
While coming back home my legs trembled.
The distance I never wanted to reach,
No friend accompanied me or I couldn’t fetch.
It’s a long story that taught me deep.
 #grades #gotpoorgrades

Sumit R Das

Sometimes my Blood Group (B+) scores  higher than my School Grades (D) .  #school #Grades #Yqbaba #Quote

Archana Chaudhary"Abhimaan"

#Grades

read more
Grades Screaming learn, 
cram or practice
But don't die sarcastic.
World is running behind grades
And you have to be fantastic.
No one says concept is what matters
But you have to make grades better.
You are brilliant with 90 and 
dumb with 40 they assume. #grades

Saroj Sundaray

motivation inspiration english nojoto story

read more
Why are you studying so hard? because i want to secure good marks.But why do you want to have good marks? because i want to get a good job. Why do you want to get a good job? because i want a high salary package. So if the whole purpose of our education is just to get a job and make some money, then why do you want to be a 9pointer or 10pointer. You can also choose to become a 6pointer or 7 pointer. See everybody in this world will definitely get a job and will be earning for their bread and butter. So what's the point of aiming for those high grades without understanding that subject. If you are a 6pointer, and someone wants to grill your knowledge,then you can easily say hey don't expect much from me because i am an average student. But if you are a 9pointer at that same situation where you gonna hide your face. Don't you think it is a shame for you or it is an insult of those grades. We have to understand one simple fact that grades are just letters if the holder of those grades doesn't have the basic knowledge of that subject. Don't take those letters seriously there are not going to change your future, your mindset may do that..... #motivation #inspiration #english #nojoto #story
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification