Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best beinspired Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best beinspired Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about quotes about bein happy, kalsdorf bei graz, nulltherapie bei perioraler dermatitis, bauchhaare bei frauen, status 6 bei der feuerwehr,

• 21 Followers
  • 26 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Alkash Raja

mute video

Alkash Raja

mute video

Alkash Raja

mute video

Amit

mute video

shakshi ka patti bhatt

mute video

Abid

_____________________________ You can't say them selfish ,when you never noticed how much they cared for you ❤️. And there's nothing that can stand against time💔 So better to figure out the ones who are caring for you , or else get ready to be ignored ... #lifelessons #yqbaba #beinspired #YourQuoteAndMine #yqquotes #timechangeseverythng

read more
Selfless to selfish
Time changes blah blah blah..  _____________________________

You can't say them selfish ,when you never noticed how much they cared for you ❤️.

And there's nothing that can stand against time💔

So better to figure out the ones who are caring for you , or else get ready to be ignored ...

Sita Prasad

Transformations, revelations, adaptations and evolution, life goes on... 

#positivevibes #beinspired #yqbaba #lifelessons

Siyabonga Zuma

I'm inspired to inspire before I expire. Sick and tired of what transpires Because they conspire. #inpired #beinspired #UNITY #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqtales #yqpoetry

read more
Inspired to inspire:

I'm inspired to inspire
before I expire.
Sick and tired of what transpires
because they conspire.

Now everybody leans
away from their dreams.
All I see is crooked grins
caused by these so called leaders.

Leaders who lack integrity
barely understand unity.
They promise us prosperity,
but is there such a thing?

My advice is do you.
Find and use your potential
because it is essential.
That way you'll escape your nightmares
and start chasing your dreams.

I'm also trying.
Let us try together.
Together we can do plenty
and not feel empty. I'm inspired to inspire before I expire. Sick and tired of what transpires Because they conspire.

#inpired #beinspired #unity  #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqtales #yqpoetry

Siyabonga Zuma

I can be inspired by a genuine poor man more than a fake filthy rich man. #toinspire #beinspired #Bonafide #bonnieandclyde #hardtofind #yqbaba #yqtales #yqquotes

read more
To inspire:

You don't have to be wealthy or successful to inspire others. You just have to be bona fide,
cause just like Bonnie and Clyde, that kind is hard to find. I can be inspired by a genuine poor man more than a fake filthy rich man.
#toinspire #beinspired #bonafide #bonnieandclyde #hardtofind #yqbaba #yqtales #yqquotes

Shalini Sinha

Your real motivation is only your family discomfort situation.
 Yo!
#yourquotebaba 
#yourlifeyourchoice 
#beinspired 
#familyiseverything
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification