Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Worrying Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Worrying Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about worrying in hindi, worrying meaning in hindi, worrying meaning in english, worrying meaning in marathi, quotes about worrying about someone you love,

• 20 Followers
  • 43 Stories

Mathan kumar G

I never missed a class;
I never missed a match;
I never missed an anime watch;
I never missed anything;
If at all I missed these things, I may not be worrying;
But, I never missed anything like you and I'm worrying at about everything. #worrying #everything #you #life #learning

Varadhan P M

Stop worrying...

You can never solve any problem...

Show your great concern...

You would be able to solve it easily!  #worrying #problems #grow #concern #solved

Pavan Sharma

Leveen bose

The first words that a 
Heavy, Worrying Heart Hates is
"Don't Worry" #worry #worrying #dontworry

Grishma Doshi

🧡📙📙🧡 From worrying about things to thinking about my health, time and energy seems I am on right path towards myself. #Thinking #Worrying #understanding #awareness #growingformyself #reflectinguponmyself #poemfrommetome #grishmapoems

read more
ચિંતાઓ મારા વિચારમાં
ને હવે ચિંતાઓ વિશે મારું વિચારવું,
આ વિચારોના માર્ગમાં "મારો વિચાર"
જાણે સફર મારી મારા સુધીની. 🧡📙📙🧡
From worrying about things to thinking about my health, time and energy seems I am on right path towards myself.

#thinking #worrying #understanding #awareness #growingformyself #reflectinguponmyself #poemfrommetome #grishmapoems

Srilatha Gugunta

Let me ask you..
Do you think..
You really need..
This transition..
Iam very concerned..
About your life..
You carry many..
Worries on your..
Shoulder.. #worry #worrying #concern #worrier #worried_heart #worriedaboutfuture #yqbaba #yqworries

Hariharasudhan krishnan

Life is just a game.
We all know the result (death).
But still,
We are playing and worrying about the result.
Either stop playing or worrying.
In practical, we can't stop playing but we can stop worrying. 
Nothing, Nothing will happen more than death.
We can't escape from death by our worries.
So, be free and wait happily to face the result. #lifegame, #play, #worrying, #result_death

Benam Astitva

Doubting yourself is not correct #overthinking #Doubting #Worrying #Happy #aniladcruz #Living

read more
5 things we need to quit right now

1. Overthinking
2. Worrying
4. Trying to make everyone happy
4. Living   in the past
5. Doubting yourself Doubting yourself is not correct #overthinking #doubting #worrying #happy #aniladcruz #living

ShÃdMã tÂüQèÉR

BE PROUD OF YOURSELF 🤗 #patience #Worrying #STEPFORWARD #TimeToChange KEEPGOING🙃 Ikķæ Bin Sæif Ashu Tiwari Kamal Joshi kusum chauhan Vikas Kumar Thakur

read more

Muhammad wasio

It's raining, the children are roaming the streets The birds are singing the songs, and some birds are hiding thereself in there nests. the tress are waving harshly because of heavy storm and some are crushed down on the lands, some flowers are dancing, and some are felling the season of autumn because of the storm that is breaking there soft leaves, the clouds are making the noise, the lightening of the sky is making horrible sounds, the drops of rain are making there own music "tik tip tak" an

read more
A rainy day, and
Lots of feels It's raining, the children are roaming the streets
The birds are singing the songs, and some birds are hiding thereself in there nests. the tress are waving harshly because of heavy storm and some are crushed down on the lands, some flowers are dancing, and some are felling the season of autumn because of the storm that is breaking there soft leaves, the clouds are making the noise, the lightening of the sky is making horrible sounds, the drops of rain are making there own music "tik tip tak" an
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification