Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Lungs Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Lungs Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about heart deep to the lungs, the heart and lungs are protected by, euphorically cancer of the lungs, gills of prawn and lungs of man, heart and lungs,

• 19 Followers
  • 21 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Nandhakumar

#Lungs learning good or bad test #Knowledge

read more
mute video

yuvraj

#Lungs #Thoughts

read more
mute video

moonchild

mute video

Mani Kandan

mute video

Sakshi Vashist

I stopped running 
Not to blame my legs for slowing down
But to curse my heart
Which grew beyond my lungs
And left me struggling to breathe 
 #run #outofbreath #breathe #runningaway #heart #lungs

Sakshi Vashist

I find you
In the gaps between
My heart and lungs
You pump blood into me
And also leave me breathless

#cinemagraph #gap #lungs #pump #blood #breathless #heart

Cerebral Derange

Dear cigarette you are 
Too better than her
She burn whole heart
But you burn only lungs #yqbaba#aestheticthoughts#yqdidi#yqkavi#yqrestzone#cigarette#lungs

Cerebral Derange

Dear cigarette you are 
Too better than her
She burn whole heart
But you burn only lungs #yqbaba#aestheticthoughts#yqdidi#yqkavi#yqrestzone#cigarette#lungs

DIVAKAR D

#Forests #are the #Lungs #of the #Earth. Not only do they purify the air we breathe , forest store carbon , help in maintaining global climate as well as recharge our water sources. Forests are therefore crucial for the survival of life on this earth! Forests are home to some of the most unique plant and animals species and support a diversity of life forms. The loss of forests has pushed many species to the brink of extinction. Forest are life support systems for the rural poor. Almost 90% o #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Save Nature 
Save Water
Save Food
Save Animals... #forests #are #the #lungs #of #the #earth.
Not only do they purify the air we breathe , forest store carbon , help in maintaining global climate as well as recharge our water sources. Forests are therefore crucial for the survival of life on this earth! 
Forests are home to some of the most unique plant and animals species and support a diversity of life forms. The loss of forests has pushed many species to the brink of extinction.
Forest are life support systems for the rural poor. Almost 90% o

Shweta Gupta

If humans lived underwater then we could have gills instead of lungs #humansunderwater #lungs #water #gills  #sciencegyan
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification