Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Gloomy Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Gloomy Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about gloomy meaning in hindi, music is the moonlight in the gloomy night of life, gloomy meaning in english, gloomy meaning in marathi, gloomy morning quotes,

• 34 Followers
  • 50 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

JIJITH p thankachan " king of underdogs"

#Gloomy

read more
Remember  your  most  gloomy  memories   for  avoid  thousands  of  toxic  advicers

©JIJITH p thankachan " king of underdogs" #Gloomy

DIPENDU PALIT

Each day the curtain lifts and I get to see another play, playing itself before my eyes and after each day the curtain drops, and the rhythm continues.
Throughout my life I made many mistakes, all deliberate, all for self gain, sometimes they paid off, sometimes I failed miserably but the only thing I learned from my mistakes was humility.
Guilt, however, is like a bag full of bricks, once you rid yourself of those you cannot be more free than a falling leaf dancing in its own tune.
I, on the other hand, even though I had every chance, couldn't put it down, rather I carried them with me and still do. The turmoil it creates within only answers to humility, compassion and kindness, among which I only have one.
Down comes the curtain, I look at myself and still see myself doing this for my own gain, again, adding more bricks in the bag. The cycle continues. Sometimes I wonder whether I'll ever be able to be free, to attain the tranquility I so much yearn !
Perhaps not, not in this life, neither in the next, afterall it's a cycle of never ending hatred. But such is the twisted fate that guides everything, Irony it is that we say we are one to choose our fate, but... I see the fate choosing us.
Every night my last word ends with a sigh, an exhaustion or perhaps it's a sigh of relief that at least I can escape my fate for a little while. Perhaps both.
Who knows ! I'm too tired myself to give it any thought.
Over time I understood that Being gloomy is not a choice, being happy, however, is one.

©DIPENDU PALIT #Fatigue #Tired #Gloomy #delusion #guilt #humility

Shona Thakur

mute video

Abhishek Trehan

Why so sad, sky
or is it
Few drops of pain
A tear has rolled back 
from her eye
and I thought outside
It was rain... #rain #pain #tears #gloomy #missing #yqbaba #yqpoetry #love

Shaista Shaikh

The loneliness always remains far away because of your smile... #lonliness #lonelinessfeels #Smile #lovequotes #lovelife #sadness #Gloomy #why

read more
आज इस अकेलेपन के अंधेरे में हमे,
तेरी मुस्कुराहट के उजाले ने रास्ता दिखा दिया।। The loneliness always remains far away because of your smile...
#lonliness #lonelinessfeels #smile #lovequotes #lovelife #sadness #gloomy #why

Cerebral Derange

Gloomy heart never ever
Identify the rays of light #yqbaba#aestheticthoughts#wrscribblezone#yqdidi#yqkavi#gloomy#rays

Cerebral Derange

You are like clear blue sky
In life of my darky and gloomy life
I never wanted to miss you
I never wanted to miss that
clear sky in my gloomy life #Aestheticthoughts#chillyfestiveseason#teamabyss#yqbaba#sky#gloomy#life

Cerebral Derange

Gloomy heart never ever
Identify the rays of light #yqbaba#aestheticthoughts#wrscribblezone#yqdidi#yqkavi#gloomy#rays

Cerebral Derange

You are like clear blue sky
In life of my darky and gloomy life
I never wanted to miss you
I never wanted to miss that
clear sky in my gloomy life #Aestheticthoughts#chillyfestiveseason#teamabyss#yqbaba#sky#gloomy#life

Shayrana Sunayana

#Pain #Gloomy Life #Thoughts

read more
Man Sehra Sa hai ....
Sukhe Bhavheen Bahvander uda rahe hain yaadon ki Ret 
Ashkon Se Bheeg nahi Rahi Dil Ki Zami ....
Banzar sa hai bas Man .....

©Shayrana Sunayana #Pain #Gloomy #Life
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification