Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Tagline Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Tagline Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about what is the tagline of swachh bharat abhiyan, tagline for motivation, best tagline for friends, tagline for teachers day, tagline for best friend,

• 19 Followers
  • 16 Stories

SURESH KUMAR SAINI

Mene Chand Se Poochha 🥰 #Suraj #Chandrma #Chand #shayri #Tagline #Friend #शायरी

read more

Shine J

Shravanthi S

#Confluence #Tagline #yqbaba pic credits: Pinterest Strength needs to be identified to tap the hidden talents and overcome the limitations. At the same time the limitations of the strength needs to be identified to obtain victory. It's the right mix of the STRENGTH and LIMITATIONS overpowering each other at different scenarios that leads to a true success.

read more
Confluence
"A power play of strength and limitations - to rise from one another"
 #confluence #tagline #yqbaba pic credits: Pinterest 
Strength needs to be identified to tap the hidden talents and overcome the limitations. At the same time the limitations of the strength needs to be identified to obtain victory. It's the right mix of the STRENGTH and LIMITATIONS overpowering each other at different scenarios that leads to a true success.

CalmKazi

Each quote is a story. It's not just Your Quote. You are the quote ! #yourquotelogo Challenge by Ankush Tiwari Nominated by Afroj Alam. Thanks for the nomination bhai ! Personally, I do not think we need a tagline because the name is good enough to entice writers. Great initiative to show Harsh and Ashish some love ! Prem and Kajal ! Have you guys checked this out ? #yqbaba #slogan #Logo #correction #AppLove #Tagline #YOUARE #calmkaziwrites

read more
YourQuote

*You're
     Each quote is a story. It's not just Your Quote. You are the quote !

#YourQuoteLogo Challenge by Ankush Tiwari Nominated by Afroj Alam. Thanks for the nomination bhai !

Personally, I do not think we need a tagline because the name is good enough to entice writers. Great initiative to show Harsh and Ashish some love !

Prem and Kajal ! Have you guys checked this out ?

Gaurav Dutta

After Surgical Strike 2

"How is the Josh "
( Uri : The Surgical Strike | Government of India )

"Dil Mangee More " 
(Pepsi | Indian Citizens) 

"Apna Time Ayega" 
(Gully Boys | Indian Navy ) #surgicalstrike #pepsi #India #brandpun #yqbaba #gauravdutta 
#bollywood #tagline

Gaurav Dutta

After Surgical Strike 2

"How is the Josh "
( Uri : The Surgical Strike | Government of India )

"Dil Mangee More " 
(Pepsi | Indian Citizens) 

"Apna Time Ayega" 
(Gully Boys | Indian Navy ) #surgicalstrike #pepsi #India #brandpun #yqbaba #gauravdutta 
#bollywood #tagline

Bharath Nandibhatla

Fitso: We stay through your 'thick and thin'. #FITSO #YQBaba #Tagline

Aditya Sen

"We are related. You need my blood and I need yours. Donate it once and we are blood relatives forever although differently born." #YQBaba #BloodDonation #tagline

Mrs.1478

Desi Boyz

#Tagline

read more
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification