Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best writeups Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best writeups Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about how to write na in hindi, i will write a letter to you tentatively, how to write na in chinese, how to write na, write a letter to your friend,

• 158 Followers
  • 484 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Swati Rai Tiwari

कभी कभी अंदर न कुछ टूटता है.. न कुछ बिखरता है.. बस इंसान हार जाता है कभी अपनी किस्मत से.. कभी अपने अपनों से.. कभी अपनी नाकामी से... #Hindi #Life #swatiraitiwari #writeups

read more
mute video

bilal_edit.s

please support me 🙏🙏 please follow me insta page _dastab_e_gham #writeups #MyPoetry #viral #Shorts #2023Recap #newyear

read more
mute video

Aditi Agrawal

#woshaam #aditiagrawal #writeups #thought Anshu writer suresh anjaan Aditya Kumar #Poetry

read more
mute video

Priyank karthik

mute video

Swati Rai Tiwari

Who is that someone in your life mention/comment karo.. Trust me this works.. #writeups #writersconnection poetry #Poet #swatiraitiwari #srt

read more
mute video

Preeti_ksha

mute video

Nalini

mute video

Kirti Pandey

जब बताने के लिए है ही नहीं कुछ।

जो होता है वो हम यह 
nojoto पर कह ही देते हैं।।

©Kirti Pandey #dilkibaat #दिल #Nojoto #nojotohindi #Quote #thaughts #NojotoFamily #nojoto❤ #nojotofamily❤️ #writeups

Aady

You may not know me or maybe you do. It doesn't really matter but I'd like to tell a story. It starts a few years ago when someone I knew, died in a hotel room in Valencia. It was all the exciting things about success and fame about making it from small town. But every time I saw him, I felt the same thing. The strange confusion of fame and sadness that I saw in so many famous people, I knew. Because fame is a strange thing. On one hand, it gives you everything you wanted in life. #Success #writeups #caption #showerlove #savinggrace #fameandfortune

read more
To whom it may concern...

#caption# You may not know me or maybe you do. It doesn't really matter but I'd like to tell a story. 

It starts a few years ago when someone I knew, died in a hotel room in Valencia. 

It was all the exciting things about success and fame about making it from small town. But every time I saw him, I felt the same thing. The strange confusion of fame and sadness that I saw in so many famous people, I knew. 

Because fame is a strange thing. On one hand, 
it gives you everything you wanted in life.

Alok Jain

We should never blame someone else for our failure, because remember that we always had choices and we failed to choose the right path for our success. #nightquotes #writeups #quotewriter #quotespiiration #Inspiration #getmotivated

read more
We should never blame someone else for our failure, because remember that we always had choices and we failed to choose the right path for our success.  We should never blame someone else for our failure, because remember that we always had choices and we failed to choose the right path for our success.

#nightquotes #writeups #quotewriter #quotespiiration #inspiration #getmotivated
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification