Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best writinglife Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best writinglife Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about cursive writing a to z, love quotes in gujarati writing, hindi ki writing kaise sudhare hai, sad love story writing, writing a love poem,

• 86 Followers
  • 149 Stories

शायर "श्री"

एक अंजाना ,अनकहा सा एहसास है, क्या इस एहसास में इश्क वाली बात है...❣️ #shayarshree nojoto #writersofinstagram poetry #creativewriting #writinglife #Poet #, #शायरी

read more

Simant Sharma

मैं लिख देता हूं कुछ भी, जो भी दिल में आता है, 
शब्दों को पिरोने की कारीगरी, मेरी आदत में नहीं है !!   #writinglife #writingislove #yqbaba #yqdidi !!

Alok Jain

Never turn your back on someone, who had left his everything for you when you were in need. #yourquotebaba #yourquote #writinglife #Inspiration #collobwithme

read more
Never turn your back on someone, who had left his everything for you when you were in need. Never turn your back on someone, who had left his everything for you when you were in need.

#yourquotebaba #yourquote #writinglife #inspiration #collobwithme

Alok Jain

Love yourself before loving someone else's, perspective of life will change forever #lovelife #selflove #Morning #inspiringquotes #oneliner #yourquotebaba #writinglife

read more
Love yourself before loving someone else's, perspective of life will change forever.  Love yourself before loving someone else's, perspective of life will change forever

#lovelife  #selflove #morning #inspiringquotes #oneliner #yourquotebaba #writinglife

Rasmeet Bhatia

After the Breakup
He went to his new girlfriend
She went back to being herself.... #writes#writetip#writing#writingcommunity#writingcommunityofig#writingcommunityofinstagram#writinglife#writingsociety

MSJ Quotes

#WritingLife

Be it a part, be it a stretch, be it a pause..
You can write all of them..

Writing the life is never so ending
While writing it, you are reliving it and 
While living it, you are creating it..

Live and Create and Write and Relive..!
 #writinglife #secretmessage #yourquotebaba #challengeaccepted #msj #msjquotes

Ashok Mangal

#बुक_lover #writinglife #एकबात #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Kanishka Mourya✍🏻

read more
कुछ लोग इतिहास पढ़ते हैं,
कुछ इतिहास घड़ते हैं ।
जो पढ़ते हैं, वो घड़ते नहीं 
जो घड़ते हैं, वो पढ़ते नहीं । #बुक_lover 
#writinglife 
#एकबात  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Kanishka Mourya✍🏻

Blue Butterfly

The weaker thoughts (request to read seeds) miscarry and leads to a premature death. The good ones too, though riding on the warmth and care, fails to influence the writer, rendering them turn weak and perish in the course of time. The better thoughts (request to read seeds) conceives, cruise and surpass the above phases and they flinch to form a pattern, triggering the urge to form life (write). They even get acquaintance of the words, leading them to into forms of poetry, verses, passages, #writing #yourquote #yqbaba #writinglife #yqenglish #aestheticthoughts #peppeboy #seedsofthought

read more
Bless me with a seed, let I deliver !
(Caption) The weaker thoughts (request to read seeds) miscarry and leads to a premature death. 

The good ones too, though riding on the warmth and care, fails to influence the writer, rendering them turn weak and perish in the course of time. 

The better thoughts (request to read seeds) conceives, cruise and surpass the above phases and they flinch to form a pattern, triggering the urge to form life (write). They even get acquaintance of the words, leading them to into forms of poetry, verses, passages,

Sita Prasad

#writinglife

Who you are, what are your limits,
You only realize when you actually start doing,
Writing was always a yonder feeling,
Which has now become a pal, a habit and above all solace,
First time yq prompts were like irritating,
Why so many?
I took a break, deleted the app, 
Only to come back to it after a few months,
Now with a will to fulfill the inner urge,
And am thankful, happier, sorted out today than ever before,
My asset is not taking much time to write, so the prompts, the gyan, the new inspirational quotes, everything has become a necessity and now I can boast of being a writer with a few qoutes in my book.
I enjoyed the long letter,thank you #yqbaba
 #writinglife #yqbaba

Giftsy Dorcas

Writing life, my new zone..
As a novice I'm still exploring the terrain of writers and writing. My noctornal days are active as my think tank tries to capture some thoughts, ideas and emotions in words  on this app. I am grateful that the prompts and the challenges have become daily practise zone for me. Writing has helped me vent out my thoughts consistently, 
kindled new ideas to write about and also enjoy and admire the language and creativity of some very exceptional writers. Overall loving the new ride.  #mywritinglife #writinglife #yqbaba #giftsydorcas
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification