Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best happybday Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best happybday Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about happybday quotes, happybday images, happy rose day images for my love, happy holi love shayari, be alone be happy,

• 27 Followers
  • 25 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Archana Chaudhary"Abhimaan"

mute video

Sita Prasad

mute video

Supriya Prasad

#happybday sir

read more
mute video

Anand Nagada

Hai do aksharo ka Shabd, 
 Jisme Samata hai pura jag.

Kehte hai "MAA" usse,
      Jise Devta bhi hai pujte.

Karti hai apni khushiyan nyochawar,
Apne baccho aur Parivar k liye...

Karti hai pura Sapna Apne baccho ka,
Aankhon mein aansu chupakar.... #mom #bdaypost #happybday  #yqbaba #yqhindi

Anand Nagda

Hai do aksharo ka Shabd, 
 Jisme Samata hai pura jag.

Kehte hai "MAA" usse,
      Jise Devta bhi hai pujte.

Karti hai apni khushiyan nyochawar,
Apne baccho aur Parivar k liye...

Karti hai pura Sapna Apne baccho ka,
Aankhon mein aansu chupakar.... #mom #bdaypost #happybday  #yqbaba #yqhindi

Akshit Ojha

Happy B-Day Arijit 😍😍😘 Channa mereya was the song ,which was insist me to be ur fan #Arijit #happybday #starofmylife #Painful #yourquote #minequote

read more
Jisne liyaa hai har diloo koo jeet 
Let's begain the loud for Arjit 

Channa mereya Wala tmhra voo geet 
ND I'm flattered on u Arijit 

Happy B-Day Arijit 😍😍😘
Channa mereya was the song ,which was insist me to be ur fan 
#arijit 
#happybday 
#starofmylife 
#painful 
#yourquote 
#minequote

Divyanshu Pathak

#yqquotes #yqdidi #yqtales #yqbaba #happybday H.B.H. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Kanika Agarwal

read more
Yaad rkhne k liye to jaane bala din hota hai ji .....  #yqquotes #yqdidi #yqtales #yqbaba #happybday 
H.B.H.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Kanika Agarwal

Shweta Gupta

As she reached the office, she found a bouquet on her table.
"With a note : 
happy bday dear, from Mickey Mouse"
She was smiling, a day before in the evening she was just thinking in her mind
"Can my bday be full of surprises, it was never be".
Same thought she re-called the same thought bcoz, she didn't knew any Mickey Mouse.
In the evening a eggless chocolate cake came, bcoz she was vegetarian.
Awesome awesome awesome she was smiling red!
Who did it?
She asked everybody..
No one was admitting. Everyone was teasing for her secret admirer!
Later at the end of day, when she was happy and tired of not finding who has planned, she said thanks to the one who made my day.
Welcome, her team said.
It was a crazy bday bcoz she was not in her own office, it was her client team who was making her feel so special on her bday!

#officestory #happybday #yopowrimo ##yqbaba #memorableday

Dedicating a #testimonial to Anshika Bajpai❤️ Heya my Stargirl!! Happiesttt Born Day To You!! Stay blesseddddddd, happyyyyyyyy and healthyyyyy!! I just wish from all of my heart that all your wishes and dreams come true!! Wishing you the bestttttttttt of all!! Blessings, prayers, best wishes, success, light, peace, memories, laughter, happiness, joy, bliss and abundance!! May your sky always be embraced with brightest of shining stars and they sing to you, your favourite songs in most melodious #Friendship #letter #happybday #loveforsister #kratisha #anshikabajpai

read more
To someone who is as magical as a shining star and as sweet as honey!!

Wishing you a bday that is as amazing and beautiful as you are!! Dedicating a #testimonial to Anshika Bajpai❤️

Heya my Stargirl!!
Happiesttt Born Day To You!! Stay blesseddddddd, happyyyyyyyy and healthyyyyy!! I just wish from all of my heart that all your wishes and dreams come true!! Wishing you the bestttttttttt of all!! Blessings, prayers, best wishes, success, light, peace, memories, laughter, happiness, joy, bliss and abundance!! May your sky always be embraced with brightest of shining stars and they sing to you, your favourite songs in most melodious

ABHIKASH SHAYAR

It's party time 🥰🥰 abhikash shayar ❤ Happy Birthday #happybday #shivam #abhikash #अभिकाश #VipShayar Vijay Kumar Rohit Bhargava (Monty) Ajit Bhai Yadav tera j33t... Ruchika #शायरी

read more
mute video
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification