Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best musicband Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best musicband Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about music is my love quotes, world love music, best quotes about music and life, life music quotes, the dosti music project,

• 16 Followers
  • 17 Stories

Sarita Shreyasi

Think of a name of your #musicband if it existed. Why that name? What would you be in the band? Imagine! #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
EMOTIONS...
                        UN.. Expressed.. Think of a name of your #musicband if it existed. Why that name? What would you be in the band? Imagine!  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sarita Shreyasi

Think of a name of your #musicband if it existed. Why that name? What would you be in the band? Imagine! #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Silence Think of a name of your #musicband if it existed. Why that name? What would you be in the band? Imagine!  #YourQuoteAndMine

sanjana Bhardwaj

read more
Guitaar....🎸 Think of a name of your #musicband if it existed. Why that name? What would you be in the band? Imagine!  #YourQuoteAndMine

CM Chaitanyaa

read more
The music of life.  Think of a name of your #musicband if it existed. Why that name? What would you be in the band? Imagine!  #YourQuoteAndMine

The Incomplete Metaphor

||If my School were a Music Band|| If my school were a music band, I’d name it ‘Heart Core’, for the music that it would make, #Memories #yqbaba #spokenwordpoetry #musicband #mortalimmortality

read more
||If my School were a Music Band||

If my school were a music band,

I’d name it ‘Heart Core’,
for the music 
that it would make,

would reach the core 
of your heart, 
steal the keys to its lock,
and remain there forever.

*Caption* ||If my School were a Music Band||

If my school were a music band,

I’d name it ‘Heart Core’,
for the music 
that it would make,

Rashmita

read more
SARGAM🎶🎵🎹 Think of a name of your #musicband if it existed. Why that name? What would you be in the band? Imagine!  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sourajita D

This is the same Raga which was sung by Tansen to bring rain and outpouring of cloud! Think of a name of your #musicband if it existed. Why that name? What would you be in the band? Imagine! #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #sourajita #FirstLove #newwallpapers #newwritersclub #yqbaba #lovewithouthim

read more
মেঘমল্লার (Meghmallar) This is the same Raga which was sung by Tansen to bring rain and outpouring of cloud!

Think of a name of your #musicband if it existed. Why that name? What would you be in the band? Imagine!  #YourQuoteAndMine

#sourajita #firstlove #newwallpapers #newwritersclub #yqbaba #lovewithouthim

Ayush Singh (Speeding._Bullet)

read more
“Lonely Phoenix”
Because the Phoenix can never die 
And loneliness is the near death situation. 
So this band would revive the lonely soul from it's dead like feeling like the Phoenix rises from its own ash.  Think of a name of your #musicband if it existed. Why that name? What would you be in the band? Imagine!  #YourQuoteAndMine

AYUSH SINGH

read more
“Lonely Phoenix”
Because the Phoenix can never die 
And loneliness is the near death situation. 
So this band would revive the lonely soul from it's dead like feeling like the Phoenix rises from its own ash.  Think of a name of your #musicband if it existed. Why that name? What would you be in the band? Imagine!  #YourQuoteAndMine

arya Jeena

read more
The Rythm of Love Think of a name of your #musicband if it existed. Why that name? What would you be in the band? Imagine!  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification