Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best sitonthemat Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best sitonthemat Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about how tall you have to be to sit in the front seat, letring ki sit, sit silently and listen to your thoughts, come sit next to me you fine fellow lyrics, come sit next to me you fine fellow,

• 12 Followers
  • 12 Stories

Thiru

Happy International Yoga Day. Complete the story in verse. #internationalyogaday #Collab #sitonthemat #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
காலை நீட்டி மடக்கினேன் 
கையை வளைத்து நீட்டினேன்
கால் வழியே தலையை விட்டேன் 
கையை நீட்டி காலைத் தொட்டேன் 
ஐய்ய்யோ.... எக்கச்சக்கமா மாட்டிக்கிட்டேன்... யாராவது காப்பாத்துங்களே...  Happy International Yoga Day. Complete the story in verse. #internationalyogaday #collab #sitonthemat #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Snigdha Agrawal

Happy International Yoga Day. Complete the story in verse. #internationalyogaday #Collab #sitonthemat #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
try hard to cross my legs, 
twist and curl like 'jalebis' and
'pretzels' but these old bones
create noise pollution. Happy International Yoga Day. Complete the story in verse. #internationalyogaday #collab #sitonthemat #YourQuoteAndMine

Sourajita D

"Meditation for me is like that first love letter; Excitement just couldn't withstand me more than a day! " My body to mind: Just don't drag along for too long! 

#sourajita #meditation
#advicetoyoungerself #sitonthemat #lovewithouthim #quotereview #newwritersclub #internationalyogaday

Batul Hafiji

and feel my mind and body 
relieve all its stiffness and stress.

HAPPY INTERNATIONAL 
YOGA DAY Happy International Yoga Day. 
 #internationalyogaday #collab #sitonthemat #yourquoteandmine
 #quotesbybatulhafiji
#yqbaba
#yqquotes
#writersclub

Vineet Sharma

Happy International Yoga Day. Complete the story in verse. #internationalyogaday #Collab #sitonthemat #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #ufvoices #vineetvicky #junespirits

read more
I sit on the mat,
I try to move my fat,
My fat plays a tit for tat,
I fell down flat. 

I request you all my mate, 
Don't let fat enter your gate,  
Yoga is the answer to any ache, 
Be healthy for life's sake. 

Happy International Yoga Day. Complete the story in verse. #internationalyogaday #collab #sitonthemat #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqbaba #ufvoices #vineetvicky #junespirits

Shivi Rajput

Happy International Yoga Day. Complete the story in verse. #internationalyogaday #Collab #sitonthemat #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #happy_International_yoga_day

read more
Trying to control my inside world.
Trying to get peaceful mind.
I sit on the mat 
Trying to stretch my body.
Everyone wants happiness and YOGA is one of best way to gain happiness.

#happy_international_yoga_day. Happy International Yoga Day. Complete the story in verse. #internationalyogaday #collab #sitonthemat #YourQuoteAndMine

Harvinder Kaur

Happy International Yoga Day. Complete the story in verse. #internationalyogaday #Collab #sitonthemat #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #yqquotes

read more
and every time realise
that I can't ever lose
my belly fat..😝🙃😝 Happy International Yoga Day. Complete the story in verse. #internationalyogaday #collab #sitonthemat #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #yqquotes

sanjana ranjan

read more
To do yoga. Happy International Yoga Day. Complete the story in verse. #internationalyogaday #collab #sitonthemat #YourQuoteAndMine

k. Mishra

read more
Then  I practiced  yoga postures
Because,yoga has become very popular as a system of 
Physical exercise all over the world now a day.
So we shall to offer something spiritual to our practiced for good health
And relaxation, please welcome yoga to all.
Happy international yoga day.
 Happy International Yoga Day. Complete the story in verse. #internationalyogaday #collab #sitonthemat #YourQuoteAndMine

Bindu Madhav Tata 💞

Happy International Yoga Day. Complete the story in verse. #internationalyogaday #Collab #sitonthemat #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #meditation #peace #dark_knight

read more
Silently to explore my inner world 🌍
Fighting the battles that I lost in the past 🛡
Over thinking my future🔮
Not knowing they doesn't matter at all now ☮ Happy International Yoga Day. Complete the story in verse. #internationalyogaday #collab #sitonthemat #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #meditation #peace #dark_knight
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification