Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dearoverthinking Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dearoverthinking Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you dear friend, dear love quotes, my dear ka matlab kya hota hai, my dear husband i love you whatsapp status download, i love you dear,

• 20 Followers
  • 20 Stories

A M

Aditi mannulalji Agrawal

Welcome to the Day 18 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. Today, write and dedicate a letter to overthinking. #letters #dearoverthinking #YourQuoteAndMine #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqaestheticthoughts Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I am Thinking over 
How to put 
Over 
To my 
Over thinking.
- Aditi kapeesh Agrawal
 Welcome to the Day 18 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

Today, write and dedicate a letter to overthinking. #letters #dearoverthinking  #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqdidi #yqquotes #yqaestheticthoughts
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Aady

Welcome to the Day 18 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. Today, write and dedicate a letter to overthinking. #letters #dearoverthinking #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Welcome to my head.
It's a fun place to be.
It's well equipped in stretching,
Every awkward silence there has ever been.
Self-doubt and insecurity are for wholesale,
And free amplification for everytime I stumbled or said, "come again?"

Welcome to my head.
It's a fun place to be.
You'll be sucked in and in and in
Until you can no longer breathe... Welcome to the Day 18 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

Today, write and dedicate a letter to overthinking. #letters #dearoverthinking  #YourQuoteAndMine

Trivedi Abhishek

👉☕☕☕ Sabse badi problem... Kya kar saktey h... Par we will face... Thank you for reading... Welcome to the Day 18 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. Today, write and dedicate a letter to overthinking. #letters #dearoverthinking #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
You are not actually good all time you give extra pain in current situation. We are dying from overthinking. We are slowly killing ourselves by thinking about everything. Think. Think. Think. You can never trust the human mind anyway. It's a death trap.
So just make control and give happiness. 👉☕☕☕
Sabse badi problem... 
Kya kar saktey h... 
Par we will face... 
Thank you for reading...
Welcome to the Day 18 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

Ashika Ashika

Welcome to the Day 18 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. Today, write and dedicate a letter to overthinking. #letters #dearoverthinking #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Please let me think me everything I can do !! Welcome to the Day 18 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

Gita Khanna

read more
You bet, nobody can know better, what all overthinking can do and not do. 
It's much beyond Hamlet's dilemma.. To be or not to be.overthinking, you might land up single all your life, or you may keep imagining things which have no base.. I have burnt my fingers. So my dear, goodbye,.. I rather just let things be, and live day to day, taking life as it comes.. 
Yours truly..  Welcome to the Day 18 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
learn to calm down and relax. You are just 90% that never going to happen.  Welcome to the Day 18 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
 you persist like a leech, sucking deep into the matter and the mind to erode the infinite possibilities. You are both a blessing and a curse to heal the wounds and bleed too

Nitesh Prajapati

Welcome to the Day 18 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. Today, write and dedicate a letter to overthinking. #letters #dearoverthinking #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #poem #yqmotabhai #gujaratipoem

read more
Please leave me alone.  Welcome to the Day 18 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

#yqdidi #poem #yqmotabhai #gujaratipoem

Ami

read more
While you make me ruminate about piled up yesterdays and fuss over fearful tomorrows, I forget to live today. You are the catalyst that persuades me to embitter my present by regretting things that are done with and put off living this moment by dwelling over what the future has to offer. I have become a chronic worrier who asks a lot of "what if..." questions.  My obsession with you often lands me in a self-made hell.

Anyway, I have found out the way to tame you by overcoming the thoughts that trigger an explosion of brooding fixation and a myriad of senseless worries. Welcome to the Day 18 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification