Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Myflaws Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Myflaws Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Snigdha Agrawal

#MyFlaws
There is this angry river near our colony, strewn with boulders mid stream. A tributary of the Barakar river which joins the mighty Damodar river.  Here I escape to, sit on my favourite outcrop, polished black, sticking out like a sore thumb in the undulating landscape.  Steep slopes on the left bank, slopes covered with Mahua trees.   Blossoms lying like a pale yellow carpet.  An 'out of bounds' piece of land inhabitated by the Santhal tribes. On the right bank lie fields clothed with standing crops or naked as the Santhals who live freely.

Why do I have this chip on my shoulder?  A 'better than thou attitude' which stuck right through school, college, university and married life.  This urge to excel, always on fifth gear.  As a consequence missed out on 'living', loving more intensely.  In retrospect I feel like I went through the motions of living like a robot.  In a hurry to meet deadlines. Hurdling over childhood, teens, motherhood.  And now that I have reached the terminus, mind is riddled with questions ad to why I kept pushing life, instead of allowing life to propel me gently as the river flowing downstream.  The flaws stand out like porcupine bristles.

#myflaws #writingresolution #writinginspiration #day16 #yqbaba #yqquotes #readwriteunite #writersnetwrok

J.P. Nisha Sewani

As soon as I start writing on Team building, wotk etc. If someone disagreed ever that without ownership they can lead a successful life, I doubt that persons presence there. #Myflaws #yourquote #myquote #Good #true life #latest #Trending

read more
Team building is biggest strength and ownership is important in all your Work. As soon as I start writing on Team building, wotk etc. If someone disagreed ever that without ownership they can lead a successful life, I doubt that persons presence there. #myflaws #yourquote #myquote #good #true #life #latest #trending

Uma Viswakumar

#yqbaba #Myflaws

read more
#Myflaws #yqbaba
Chance discovery of the yq started me on this journey of finding my inner feelings/thoughts through writing. Though this is my humble beginning always felt that the yearning was there.
Before writing the mind works out the possible ways of expression.  The first natural tendency is to read the caption at it's face value. It took me some time to understand that there are many dimensions to the words in the caption.
Learnt to mull over the words before expressing one's reactions. It's a long journey definitely the right one for me. More and more exposure everyday to other's contributions enrich my own.
I am not sure whether i have answered the query you raised. But it truly refleccts my situation.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification