Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best mightseembut Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best mightseembut Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about tonight i might fall in love depending on how you hold me, tonight i might fall in love beyonce, baby ima bad boy i might hurt you, might meaning in marathi, advantages and disadvantages of tig and mig welding 10,

• 41 Followers
  • 44 Stories

Monisha Biswas

It might seem alright to not write for a few days but in reality it is detrimental for your imagination. Participate in this double collab and tell what #mightseembut #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
We are best friends

We are strangers. It might seem alright to not write for a few days but in reality it is detrimental for your imagination. Participate in this double collab and tell what  #mightseembut #Collab  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Arshi Dokadia

Remember to turn on the lights! It might seem alright to not write for a few days but in reality it is detrimental for your imagination. Participate in double collab and tell what #mightseembut #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with Samiha Dokadia

read more
the lights that are off. Remember to turn on the lights!

It might seem alright to not write for a few days but in reality it is detrimental for your imagination. Participate in double collab and tell what  #mightseembut #Collab  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Samiha Dokadia

Dr.J.Kavitha

It might seem alright to not write for a few days but in reality it is detrimental for your imagination. Participate in this double collab and tell what #mightseembut #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Easy to get in to love

Difficult to
Find a perfect match.  It might seem alright to not write for a few days but in reality it is detrimental for your imagination. Participate in this double collab and tell what  #mightseembut #Collab  #YourQuoteAndMine

Hemlata Pandey

read more
Truth has wings

Not like that. To proof your truth, 
everyone need a Proof   It might seem alright to not write for a few days but in reality it is detrimental for your imagination. Participate in this double collab and tell what  #mightseembut #Collab  #YourQuoteAndMine

Jamil Hussain Mukta

read more
                        that I am honest, humble, soft hearted, kind, loveable, helpful, faithful....... 

opposites It might seem alright to not write for a few days but in reality it is detrimental for your imagination. Participate in this double collab and tell what  #mightseembut #Collab  #YourQuoteAndMine

Chittaranjan Sahoo

read more
We are surrounded by crowd

We are all alone It might seem alright to not write for a few days but in reality it is detrimental for your imagination. Participate in this double collab and tell what  #mightseembut #Collab  #YourQuoteAndMine

Trivedi Abhishek

B positive 👇👇👇 🌺☕☕☕.without logic😁😁 It might seem alright to not write for a few days but in reality it is detrimental for your imagination. Participate in this double collab and tell what #mightseembut #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
like glass

mirror 

B positive 👇👇👇
🌺☕☕☕.without logic😁😁
It might seem alright to not write for a few days but in reality it is detrimental for your imagination. Participate in this double collab and tell what  #mightseembut #Collab  #YourQuoteAndMine

Osho Jain

It might seem alright to not write for a few days but in reality it is detrimental for your imagination. Participate in this double collab and tell what #mightseembut #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba 🌻It's for you prachi didu👩‍❤️‍👩

read more

Distant... 

the nearest💛
My cousin is in bangalore.... 
Though distant from my hometown.... We talk seldom... 
Because of her busy schedule.... 
But whenever we talk, it becomes memorable one with satisfaction
 that someone cares about me...
Though distant but the most nearest. 

It might seem alright to not write for a few days but in reality it is detrimental for your imagination. Participate in this double collab and tell what  #mightseembut #Collab  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba 🌻It's for you prachi didu👩‍❤️‍👩

Harish K B

read more
like she is a glass

She is a diamond It might seem alright to not write for a few days but in reality it is detrimental for your imagination. Participate in this double collab and tell what  #mightseembut #Collab  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
Involved totally in this real world

That I Am stuck in your world... It might seem alright to not write for a few days but in reality it is detrimental for your imagination. Participate in this double collab and tell what  #mightseembut #Collab  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification