Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best obituary Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best obituary Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about obituary quotes for mother, religious obituary quotes, christian obituary quotes, obituary quotes, obituary poetry,

• 21 Followers
  • 27 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Springblossoms

Yes you heard it right, Depression is no more In this world now! I was the last one to be Hugged by depression, this hug was quite different Than other hugs, usually it felt like howling icy chills Through the nerves but this time it was as warm as The winter afternoon, for the first time I saw him Smiling so bright though he was poisoned with Happiness, he knew he was about to leave #Emotions #words #yqbaba #untold #obituary #sincere

read more
     Yes you heard it right, Depression is no more
In this world now! I was the last one to be 
Hugged by depression, this hug was quite different
Than other hugs, usually it felt like howling icy chills
Through the nerves but this time it was as warm as
The winter afternoon, for the first time I saw him
Smiling so bright though he was poisoned with
Happiness, he knew he was about to leave

Haseena Dudekula

I hated this word and topic and scared to write on death. By confronting my fears, imagining something which had been blocked away in my mind and writing about it , I feel liberated...and must thank #yqbaba for this prompt... #obituary#yqbaba#yopowrimo

read more
Obituary

Here lies a beautiful human,
who gave wings to the dreams 
of whomever she came across,
changing lives and remaining alive in their lives for ever ! 

I hated this word and topic and scared to write on death. By confronting my fears, imagining something which had been blocked away in my mind and writing about it , I feel liberated...and must thank #yqbaba for this prompt...
#obituary#yqbaba#yopowrimo

Anuj Jain

Asterix ,Obelix, Dogmatix , we understand your grief. Getafix from Chief Vitalstatistix, no Impendimenta it's all Fullyautomatix, Julius Caesar too Ignoramous of it. The world is suffering from Cacofonix of Coronavirus too, that comes from Unhygienix and not Bacteria or Vitriolix. Panacea there's none for now as Alberto Uderzo too isn't speaking no more in either Polysyllabix or Monosyllabix . #yqbaba #obituary #albertouderzo #yqdidi #yqquotes

read more
Condolences Uderzo.

Asterix ,Obelix, Dogmatix , we understand your grief.
Getafix from Chief Vitalstatistix, no Impendimenta it's all Fullyautomatix, Julius Caesar too Ignoramous of it. 
The world is suffering from Cacofonix of  Coronavirus too, that comes from Unhygienix and not Bacteria or Vitriolix.
Panacea there's none for now as Alberto Uderzo too isn't speaking no more in either Polysyllabix or Monosyllabix . Asterix ,Obelix, Dogmatix , we understand your grief.
Getafix from Chief Vitalstatistix, no Impendimenta it's all Fullyautomatix, Julius Caesar too Ignoramous of it. 
The world is suffering from Cacofonix of  Coronavirus too, that comes from Unhygienix and not Bacteria or Vitriolix.
Panacea there's none for now as Alberto Uderzo too isn't speaking no more in either Polysyllabix or Monosyllabix .

#yqbaba  #obituary #albertouderzo 
#yqdidi  #yqquotes

Snigdha Agrawal

Here lies the aspiring poet.
In her old age muse became
her best companion.  Her
writings no one read, yet she
persisted right till her last breath.
To humour her, had a following
of few friends.  
 #obituary #yqbaba #yqquotes #dailychallenge #writingresolution #writinginspiration #writingchallenge #mirakee

Snigdha Agrawal

Beneath that tree I wrote my obituary 
"Here she lies buried with her truths
In life tall she stood, like the Peepal, never bending to pressures of change, 
however many hurricanes came and went".

#trees #writingresolution #writinginspiration #yqbaba #yqquotes #obituary #writingchallenge #dailychallenge

Snigdha Agrawal

Death gave him permanent rest
The rest paid glowing tributes 
to a statesman 
who never took rest
till his last breath 
Hooked up with tubes
went about conducting
State business.

#obituary #yqbaba #yqquotes #writingresolution #writinginspiration #death #rip #statesman
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification