Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best day29lockdown Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best day29lockdown Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about aaj mother day hai, miss you dad fathers day quotes, teachers day images and quotes, mothers day shayari in hindi, teachers day best quotes in hindi,

• 18 Followers
  • 19 Stories

Chitra Iyer

29 days gone. The shortest month of this year was 29 days. Can you imagine you spent a month inside the home, surviving on nothing but stories of yours and people. When life comes down to nothingness, it's always the art that saves us. Not the fancy food from restaurants, not the visits to the malls and cinema theatres. Good old movies on your computer and smartphones save the day. Your ideas and thoughts find a cradle in the canvas of YourQuote. Write it away, your heart, your life even if it s #YourQuoteAndMine #lockdowndiary #day29lockdown

read more
I see the earth smiling
The earthlings are locked away and mother earth is finally breathing
Lockdown has given breathing space to our dear earth
Her heart beats for us, bleeds for us
It's been a day of introspection, of repentance
It's been a day to seek forgiveness from our dear mother
May the earth and earthlings be free from pain and sorrow
May we all wake up to see a healthy tomorrow.. 29 days gone. The shortest month of this year was 29 days. Can you imagine you spent a month inside the home, surviving on nothing but stories of yours and people. When life comes down to nothingness, it's always the art that saves us. Not the fancy food from restaurants, not the visits to the malls and cinema theatres. Good old movies on your computer and smartphones save the day. Your ideas and thoughts find a cradle in the canvas of YourQuote. Write it away, your heart, your life even if it s

K Harsita

Animals should not fall prey to this unwanted guest. I hope that doctors will soon find ways to protect them as well. #mylockdownweekdiary 29 days gone. The shortest month of this year was 29 days. Can you imagine you spent a month inside the home, surviving on nothing but stories of yours and people. When life comes down to nothingness, it's always the art that saves us. Not the fancy food from restaurants, not the visits to the malls and cinema theatres. Good old movies on your computer and s #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqdiary #lockdowndiary #day29lockdown

read more
Last week was full of amusements. It was a week of my older brother and my younger cousin's birthday. My cousins lives in Hyderabad. This is the week when they usually travel back home. So in order to refresh their dismal souls we planned to do Vedio calling all day. The WiFi is great. The plan started before two days and thus it went on for a week. We played Dumb Charades. It was the exact feeling of summer days when mother's surprise ice cream evanescence the heaviness of school bags.
I feel like the nature is paying for our debt. Day by day doctors are discovering new theories about Mr. Stranger's origin. 
In this period of anxiety and dread we can find that hidden fragments of smile and make a ocean of happiness from it. Human life is a gift of nature. Nature is mortal. Her emotions can not be compared to anyone. God doesn't care for whether a person is atheist or theist. But we must be devotional to the divinity of nature otherwise she will make us know the importance in the ways difficult to envisage.
This pandemic has become like a Amoeba, a pseudopods. It is moving slowly and ingesting life of creatures. Human can be alert towards his doings but what about animals? Animals should not fall prey to this unwanted guest.  I hope that doctors will soon find ways to protect them as well.
#mylockdownweekdiary
29 days gone. The shortest month of this year was 29 days. Can you imagine you spent a month inside the home, surviving on nothing but stories of yours and people. When life comes down to nothingness, it's always the art that saves us. Not the fancy food from restaurants, not the visits to the malls and cinema theatres. Good old movies on your computer and s

Osho Jain

29 days gone. The shortest month of this year was 29 days. Can you imagine you spent a month inside the home, surviving on nothing but stories of yours and people. When life comes down to nothingness, it's always the art that saves us. Not the fancy food from restaurants, not the visits to the malls and cinema theatres. Good old movies on your computer and smartphones save the day. Your ideas and thoughts find a cradle in the canvas of YourQuote. Write it away, your heart, your life even if it s #YourQuoteAndMine #lockdowndiary #day29lockdown

read more
These days I am honing my cooking skills...
Lockdown achievements from making Semolina gulab jamun to making whole wheat Neutrella momos...
On this 29 th day, I made Neutrella Frankie 😊...
Though stuffing was overwhelmingly coming out of rolled chapati, but could somehow managed...
Weather of rajasthan is seriously unpredictable, in this month of April feeling like autumn...
I completed modern history first reading, made some notes... 
Now it's time to read it again and again... 
My joining to certain exam that I have cleared lately is going to be delayed till July... 😌
Dadi as usual becoming notorious day by day... Can't understand psychology of hers'...old age can't be packed inside box, but Corona has done this also very successfully 😷
And yes... I have recently started waking up early around 5:20 am🌄 

29 days gone. The shortest month of this year was 29 days. Can you imagine you spent a month inside the home, surviving on nothing but stories of yours and people. When life comes down to nothingness, it's always the art that saves us. Not the fancy food from restaurants, not the visits to the malls and cinema theatres. Good old movies on your computer and smartphones save the day. Your ideas and thoughts find a cradle in the canvas of YourQuote. Write it away, your heart, your life even if it s

Sita Prasad

read more
Sometimes we keep planning and God has something else in store for us. भगवान जब देता है, तो छप्पर फाड़कर,
दोस्तों, जब इन्तेहां लेता है, तब भी छप्पर फाड़कर ही लेता है...
It has been a year and our annual visit to my native is not going to happen any time in near future. I need new gadgets, non essential goods are not available. We were waiting for March so eagerly but the situation changed unexpectedly. Leave travel even we couldn't go for a stroll after exams. Everything else on one side and missing parents on the other. It is a difficult time indeed.
But at present we have to stay strong, keep ourselves strong and be healthy so that when things will settle, we can continue with the unfinished tasks.
When I see the numbers rolling around the world, I realise my wish is petty, we need to fight this and be safe. So we are going to.
Sai says - श्रद्धा और सबूरी will help us. 
Stay safe, feel safe and be positive.

29 days gone. The shortest month of this year was 29 days. Can you imagine you spent a month inside the home, surviving on nothing but stories of yours and people. When life comes down to nothingness, it's always the art that saves us. Not the fancy food from restaurants, not the visits to the malls and cinema theatres. Good old movies on your computer and smartphones save the day. Your ideas and thoughts find a cradle in the canvas of YourQuote. Write it away, your heart, your life even if it s

cloud33

read more
Living in flashback now a days, because worst things strike 
when worst environment is there.  29 days gone. The shortest month of this year was 29 days. Can you imagine you spent a month inside the home, surviving on nothing but stories of yours and people. When life comes down to nothingness, it's always the art that saves us. Not the fancy food from restaurants, not the visits to the malls and cinema theatres. Good old movies on your computer and smartphones save the day. Your ideas and thoughts find a cradle in the canvas of YourQuote. Write it away, your heart, your life even if it s

Sourajita D

she was just like a bird 
of pretty feathers. 
Beauty to keep!
But when let go of she 
made the sky prettier. 
Beauty to let go!  Beauty
#sourajita #lovewithouthim #usuallywrite #day29lockdown #yqbaba #quotereview #microtale #beauty

Akthari Begum

read more
Well this is 29 day spent in home
This is sometime good and sometime bore but still stay home stay safe.so,with in  this days through yourquote app I really write my own thoughts and my own quote,and yourquote baba gyaan ,its really good. 29 days gone. The shortest month of this year was 29 days. Can you imagine you spent a month inside the home, surviving on nothing but stories of yours and people. When life comes down to nothingness, it's always the art that saves us. Not the fancy food from restaurants, not the visits to the malls and cinema theatres. Good old movies on your computer and smartphones save the day. Your ideas and thoughts find a cradle in the canvas of YourQuote. Write it away, your heart, your life even if it s

Anand Nagada

29 days gone. The shortest month of this year was 29 days. Can you imagine you spent a month inside the home, surviving on nothing but stories of yours and people. When life comes down to nothingness, it's always the art that saves us. Not the fancy food from restaurants, not the visits to the malls and cinema theatres. Good old movies on your computer and smartphones save the day. Your ideas and thoughts find a cradle in the canvas of YourQuote. Write it away, your heart, your life even if it s #YourQuoteAndMine #writingresolution #366days366quotes #lockdowndiary #day29lockdown

read more
COPY PASTE DAY 28

Anand Nagda

29 days gone. The shortest month of this year was 29 days. Can you imagine you spent a month inside the home, surviving on nothing but stories of yours and people. When life comes down to nothingness, it's always the art that saves us. Not the fancy food from restaurants, not the visits to the malls and cinema theatres. Good old movies on your computer and smartphones save the day. Your ideas and thoughts find a cradle in the canvas of YourQuote. Write it away, your heart, your life even if it s #YourQuoteAndMine #writingresolution #366days366quotes #lockdowndiary #day29lockdown

read more
COPY PASTE DAY 28

Komal Sharma Gupta

29 days gone. The shortest month of this year was 29 days. Can you imagine you spent a month inside the home, surviving on nothing but stories of yours and people. When life comes down to nothingness, it's always the art that saves us. Not the fancy food from restaurants, not the visits to the malls and cinema theatres. Good old movies on your computer and smartphones save the day. Your ideas and thoughts find a cradle in the canvas of YourQuote. Write it away, your heart, your life even if it s #YourQuoteAndMine #lockdowndiary #day29lockdown #tejaswiniaura

read more
Words are twiddling their thumbs,
for I am on a sabbatical,
blank days, blank mind.
No way am I going to write,
had with chores, a boxing match to fight,
I looked here, I looked there,
depressing news on the Tv,
life is a silent movie.
In plain sight is the truth,
we plow, neck deep in mires
of feelings, streaked in mud of our deeds,
We seek escape, meaning,
a loving touch, when the chips are down,
words come around, sit beside,
let us rave, rant, rile, beguile,
on lines, leading to parallel times.
A world of belief, strength, peace, 
where invisible foes we defeat,
Stay home, write, keep the inner calm.
@tejaswiniaura

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification