Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best day38lockdown Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best day38lockdown Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about aaj mother day hai, miss you dad fathers day quotes, teachers day images and quotes, mothers day shayari in hindi, teachers day best quotes in hindi,

• 11 Followers
  • 12 Stories

Sita Prasad

The #lockdowndiary is here to stay. Write about your day for #day38lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Today, I am litle confused, few red  zones turned orange. Now, activities will start but how will we all cope up is the question. We should understand that social distancing is still very necessary and not rush to crowded places as much as possible. 
Talking to parents and in laws and feeling that everyone is safe and sound, helps me feel safer. The house chores are really tough though, managing everything on time over a month hasn't been easy. 
I think that's the reason in olden days, people used to get their sons married early. By the time they started growing older they handed over the physical load to young daughters-in-law. Joint families had their own advantage. No one needed to do the entire work. 
In my balcony, for two days a pigeon has been hovering around. We tried to shoo it away, but today it gave an egg. It used the twigs to make a nest like cushion, that's understandable but to our surprise it also took coloured pebbles from one of the pots. My kids are so excited, especially the younger one. So, a new guest might arrive soon, who will not ring the doorbell 🎶 An unexpected one!🐣

The #lockdowndiary is here to stay. Write about your day for #day38lockdown  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sourajita D

I love the night because it shows what life actually is,  dark and lonely. It doesn't live under the pretense of sunny morning and being always in brighter shades.  Night

#sourajita #lovewithouthim #mourn #night #yqbaba #quotereview #yqrz #day38lockdown

Sourajita D

Mourning Mornings #sourajita #lovewithouthim #mourn #Night #yqbaba #quotereview #yqrz #day38lockdown Inspired from Shubhasmita Das. Check her page out. She does magic with words!

read more
These mornings look ungrateful to 
those exhausted eyes and tired hands. 
Unlike the night it doesn't let's you slip
to sleep and dream at peace!  Mourning Mornings

#sourajita #lovewithouthim #mourn #night #yqbaba #quotereview #yqrz #day38lockdown

Inspired from Shubhasmita Das. Check her page out. She does magic with words!

Akthari Begum

The #lockdowndiary is here to stay. Write about your day for #day38lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Patience is important, whatever 
Work do, do with be patience ,happens
Great. The #lockdowndiary is here to stay. Write about your day for #day38lockdown  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anand Nagada

The #lockdowndiary is here to stay. Write about your day for #day38lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #366days366quotes #writingresolution 117/366

read more
Work

Food

N

Sleep

The #lockdowndiary is here to stay. Write about your day for #day38lockdown  #YourQuoteAndMine
#366days366quotes  #writingresolution  117/366

Anand Nagda

The #lockdowndiary is here to stay. Write about your day for #day38lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #366days366quotes #writingresolution 117/366

read more
Work

Food

N

Sleep

#366days366quotes  #writingresolution  117/366

Komal Sharma Gupta

The #lockdowndiary is here to stay. Write about your day for #day38lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #tejaswiniaura

read more
We enter Lockdown Town 3.0 
in a few days,
So stay strong,
hold the fort,
life, the same, is here to stay,
new rules, some relaxations,
but current mood has 
a resilience unspoken,
Talk on Zoom,
look at flower blooms,
carve a new normal future,
watch a one in a lifetime event 
a flypast of an extraordinary intent,
Ships lit up, to spread hope,
There is always a silver lining on dark clouds.
A lining, a rainbow of faith that,
we have come so far, we go all the way,
We fight, We win.
No doubt about that, isn't it?
@tejaswiniaura The #lockdowndiary is here to stay. Write about your day for #day38lockdown  #YourQuoteAndMine
#tejaswiniaura

Srilatha Gugunta

The #lockdowndiary is here to stay. Write about your day for #day38lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lockdown #lockdowndiary #lockdownextended

read more
Lockdown has brought catastrophy to the economy. In a Twitter by Narayana Murthy, in which he said, "to compensate for the economic slowdown caused by the coronavirus lockdown: Indians should work for sixty hours minimum in a week for the next two to three years". That's another Lockeddown not at home but at work, I guess. April has gone with lockdown and we entered May and first thing I heard is about extension of the lockdown for another two weeks. Not Fair! That's what I felt first. Then, I felt its good for us to stay safe. God has given this adversity and he will definitely keep it at bay. Have Faith. I have sketched some simple designs to work on the donations I have planned. Since, its hand job. Its tedious. The material I have handwashed today and left to dry. Hope I can collect some useful materials required in a day or two. I've already read the book 'Sense and Sensibility' By Jane Austen, which made me fallen in love. So, I decided to read it again to live in it. Social distancing doesn't stop us to communicate louder from the balconies with friends. That's what I've done. Peaceful monotonous day. Life must go on!!! The #lockdowndiary is here to stay. Write about your day for #day38lockdown  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lockdown #lockdowndiary #lockdownextended

Arshi Acharya

read more
Gradually, the pages are turning blank in my diary. No, it should not happen. Somewhere I am failing to these days. It is not because, I am falling short of what to write. Rather the fact is, there is just too much and the pages seem too less to hold all my feelings, emotions, pain, anxieties and what not. Continuous loss of the precious beings, continuous news of demise, number of affected are just getting flashed in front of me every now and then. I know, it is a disastrous situation, which hasn't got any control over. But the control over my patience is just getting lost. It sounds absolutely unrealistic but only thing that has taken over my mind is "Can we skip 2020? ". It seems unbearable. Not because, lockdown extended or something. Those are the measures, so that we are assured life. Just because, it is the darkest circumstance that has converged over the mankind and the recovery seems beyond the farthest approach.  The #lockdowndiary is here to stay. Write about your day for #day38lockdown  #YourQuoteAndMine

arrey.oh.chachu

The #lockdowndiary is here to stay. Write about your day for #day38lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #KillerHunger

read more
Daily Wages Earners In A Dilemma 
Whether To Die From Corona Or Hunger 

30% Population Are Hopeless From Life 70% Population Are Hopeless Towards Life

#KillerHunger The #lockdowndiary is here to stay. Write about your day for #day38lockdown  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification