Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best day31lockdown Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best day31lockdown Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about aaj mother day hai, miss you dad fathers day quotes, teachers day images and quotes, mothers day shayari in hindi, teachers day best quotes in hindi,

• 14 Followers
  • 17 Stories

Chitra Iyer

31 days. A long warm month has been spent at home. Ramadan has begun. Time for prayers and reflection is here. Is peace seeping in? Is there the comfort of being alone? Write your #lockdowndiary for #day31lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
One month of lockdown and one month of adjusting to a new life
Life with lockdown is now the 'new normal'
I seem to have settled in this so called 'new normal' life
My necessities are being cared for by benevolent folks or our so called frontline warriors who are the new heroes
They have become my Gods too
I pray for their safety in order that I stay safe
I am at home with this 'stay at home' concept
There is no 'outside' , it's all 'inside'
Meet you all 'inside' 
If we can't hang out, let's hang 'in'
Keep hangin' 'in' there
See ya 🙋

31 days. A long warm month has been spent at home. Ramadan has begun. Time for prayers and reflection is here. Is peace seeping in? Is there the comfort of being alone?

Write your #lockdowndiary for #day31lockdown  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Osho Jain

31 days. A long warm month has been spent at home. Ramadan has begun. Time for prayers and reflection is here. Is peace seeping in? Is there the comfort of being alone? Write your #lockdowndiary for #day31lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻🌻happy morning 🙉🙈🙊

read more
Why can't life be hassle free,
Like the cartoon of Winnie-the-Pooh...
My favorite one from children...
Oh god! I forget, we are the bloody homo sapiens...
I am not talking about the meal we eat...
But, talking about the deed we do...
We commit mistakes...
Then we dare to improve...
Then we entangle ourselves into the market of thoughts...
 Can I recuperate from wounds of my evil thoughts...
Can I be an improved version like Meena, the fictional character of television show of my childhood...
This 31st day was somewhat soothing... 
I started working on my thoughts, my life... Purgation of thoughts by confronting them... Dare to confront them before they start haunting me...
Yesterday I was thinking... If YQ wasn't there... How could I meet the most aspired and the most wanted version of mine... 
Though not perfect, but as I always say Imperfectly perfect... 
Life chooses you to play the best character you deserve... Either hard or easy... 
But believe me this is the character you will live forever as soon as you start loving it and respecting it... 
Went more philosophical but chalo koi na... 
We will improve. 
Soon. 
Hope. 🌻
 31 days. A long warm month has been spent at home. Ramadan has begun. Time for prayers and reflection is here. Is peace seeping in? Is there the comfort of being alone?

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻🌻happy morning 
🙉🙈🙊

Sita Prasad

31 days. A long warm month has been spent at home. Ramadan has begun. Time for prayers and reflection is here. Is peace seeping in? Is there the comfort of being alone? Write your #lockdowndiary for #day31lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My day started as usual and when I checked Facebook, on one of the groups I follow, a question popped up, 
What is it you did for the first time during lockdown? Have you started anything? It really got into me. Many a time we do things according to the situation, we start something new and keep trying to step up day to day. But we sometimes don't realise we are doing good, better than before. Trying to improve oneself is the most interesting journey. New challanges to face daily. 
I did start something new day before, at this time for young kids I started story reading. A reading club for the little ones, to hear/read a story before going to bed. Probably, everyone has his own mechanism to stay calm. But I believe kids are special and need that support and love from us- adults.  Even today, a movie, a story changes my mood, then kids need them more.
I'm sure many are doing things which they never did before. At such times, when a pandemic has taken over our lives, keeping our spirits high and taking care of ourselves is necessary. 
Let's maintain social distance. Let's be there for our family and friends. 
Please share your new experiences in the comments.

Sourajita D

i saw a beautiful sunset 
without the sun. it is same
as love seeing a beautiful 
me still missing you! Sunset 🌇 
#sourajita #lovewithouthim #usuallywrite #day31lockdown #yqbaba #quotereview #microtale #sunset

Sourajita D

the difference between a lover and muse:
a muse shall make you love to write her. a lover shall make you to just love!  Special 😊

#sourajita #lovewithouthim #usuallywrite #day31lockdown #yqbaba #quotereview #microtale #memories

Sourajita D

i can get over you, 
but not your love
and my memories
made in them! #sourajita #lovewithouthim #usuallywrite #day31lockdown #yqbaba #quotereview #microtale #memories

Akthari Begum

read more
Today day in one word. 
 The word is BEAUTIFUL.  31 days. A long warm month has been spent at home. Ramadan has begun. Time for prayers and reflection is here. Is peace seeping in? Is there the comfort of being alone?

Akthari Begum

read more
Well,today really happy and 
Today learn ,about whatever think
Achieve with believe.and yes with believe 
Achieve anything whatever want.happy and healthy day. 31 days. A long warm month has been spent at home. Ramadan has begun. Time for prayers and reflection is here. Is peace seeping in? Is there the comfort of being alone?

Anand Nagada

31 days. A long warm month has been spent at home. Ramadan has begun. Time for prayers and reflection is here. Is peace seeping in? Is there the comfort of being alone? Write your #lockdowndiary for #day31lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #366days366quotes #writingresolution 110/366

read more
Lockdown days copy mode on....

It's habitual to like normal days now...

#366days366quotes  #writingresolution  110/366

Anand Nagda

31 days. A long warm month has been spent at home. Ramadan has begun. Time for prayers and reflection is here. Is peace seeping in? Is there the comfort of being alone? Write your #lockdowndiary for #day31lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #366days366quotes #writingresolution 110/366

read more
Lockdown days copy mode on....

It's habitual to like normal days now...

#366days366quotes  #writingresolution  110/366
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification