Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best day33lockdown Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best day33lockdown Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about aaj mother day hai, miss you dad fathers day quotes, teachers day images and quotes, mothers day shayari in hindi, teachers day best quotes in hindi,

• 17 Followers
  • 17 Stories

Seema Sharma

I like the number 33. It looks cute. It was a Sunday today. Was it any different from the usual, or was it the usual? Did you rest? Are you doing good? Feeling okay? Talk about your well-being in today's diary. Your happiness is important, most crucially for your own self. Write the #lockdowndiary for #day33lockdown #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
33rd day of lockdown was like....
A recap of lovely memories of my sister's wedding after a year on this date .... I like the number 33. It looks cute. It was a Sunday today. Was it any different from the usual, or was it the usual? Did you rest? Are you doing good? Feeling okay? Talk about your well-being in today's diary. Your happiness is important, most crucially for your own self.

Write the #lockdowndiary for #day33lockdown #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Atif Mast

I like the number 33. It looks cute. It was a Sunday today. Was it any different from the usual, or was it the usual? Did you rest? Are you doing good? Feeling okay? Talk about your well-being in today's diary. Your happiness is important, most crucially for your own self. Write the #lockdowndiary for #day33lockdown #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine #atifmast Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
लिखा थोड़ा उसपे कुछ, ज़्यादा उसे याद किया

कुछ इस तरह से आज का भी दिन बर्बाद किया
 I like the number 33. It looks cute. It was a Sunday today. Was it any different from the usual, or was it the usual? Did you rest? Are you doing good? Feeling okay? Talk about your well-being in today's diary. Your happiness is important, most crucially for your own self.

Write the #lockdowndiary for #day33lockdown #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine #atifmast

Chitra Iyer

I like the number 33. It looks cute. It was a Sunday today. Was it any different from the usual, or was it the usual? Did you rest? Are you doing good? Feeling okay? Talk about your well-being in today's diary. Your happiness is important, most crucially for your own self. Write the #lockdowndiary for #day33lockdown #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The sun shone brightly reminding me it's a Sunday
A Sunday that is now like any other day yet bringing back memories of so many past Sundays I was then aching would dawn
Today, I smiled at the Sun as the Sun shone it's torch on my face till I was compelled to look away
Will my lovely erstwhile Sunday  be back soon?
I am still hanging onto hope..the thread that promises us better Sundays and better days
My diary seems to relax like I would normally do on a Sunday
A thought that makes me lazily happy  I like the number 33. It looks cute. It was a Sunday today. Was it any different from the usual, or was it the usual? Did you rest? Are you doing good? Feeling okay? Talk about your well-being in today's diary. Your happiness is important, most crucially for your own self.

Sita Prasad

read more
Some people like you, some adore, some keep contemplating while some might hate you too. Isn't it the same with you too. With time I did learn that when I'm not the same always, how can others be. Also that it took a long time to make peace with myself, to accept my weaknesses, I'm still moving on this journey of self. And our family relations also teach us the same. Talking to my family always makes me feel so much better. There were people who judged me or my family. But today, I hardly remember much about all that, because I changed my way. I stopped sulking.
Lot of work, is taking toll on me. I was literally gazing at dishes today! I am so grateful to my teenager who helps with them once in a day, and my family who shares the tasks, I am able to pen down all this. 
You know what, today my nine year old is writing a diary in the notebook, sitting next to me. Is this real! Someone pinch me!🌼🌼
 I like the number 33. It looks cute. It was a Sunday today. Was it any different from the usual, or was it the usual? Did you rest? Are you doing good? Feeling okay? Talk about your well-being in today's diary. Your happiness is important, most crucially for your own self.

cloud33

I like the number 33. It looks cute. It was a Sunday today. Was it any different from the usual, or was it the usual? Did you rest? Are you doing good? Feeling okay? Talk about your well-being in today's diary. Your happiness is important, most crucially for your own self. Write the #lockdowndiary for #day33lockdown #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #writer #wait #lockdown #2amthoughts

read more
In this lockdown I have learnt that Sometimes wait is part of love and journey, 
it's harsh but may be it will be worth  I like the number 33. It looks cute. It was a Sunday today. Was it any different from the usual, or was it the usual? Did you rest? Are you doing good? Feeling okay? Talk about your well-being in today's diary. Your happiness is important, most crucially for your own self.

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #writer #wait #lockdown  #2amthoughts

Sourajita D

my personal worst memory is a broken heart. what's worser is you breaking it!  And I scripting that! 😢
#sourajita #lovewithouthim #break #heart #day33lockdown #quotereview #worst #memory

Akthari Begum

read more
Gladness and calmness  I like the number 33. It looks cute. It was a Sunday today. Was it any different from the usual, or was it the usual? Did you rest? Are you doing good? Feeling okay? Talk about your well-being in today's diary. Your happiness is important, most crucially for your own self.

Anand Nagada

I like the number 33. It looks cute. It was a Sunday today. Was it any different from the usual, or was it the usual? Did you rest? Are you doing good? Feeling okay? Talk about your well-being in today's diary. Your happiness is important, most crucially for your own self. Write the #lockdowndiary for #day33lockdown #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #366days366quotes #writingresolution 112/366

read more
Today's day was full about

Rest.., rest and Rest......

#366days366quotes  #writingresolution  112/366

Anand Nagda

I like the number 33. It looks cute. It was a Sunday today. Was it any different from the usual, or was it the usual? Did you rest? Are you doing good? Feeling okay? Talk about your well-being in today's diary. Your happiness is important, most crucially for your own self. Write the #lockdowndiary for #day33lockdown #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #366days366quotes #writingresolution 112/366

read more
Today's day was full about

Rest.., rest and Rest......

#366days366quotes  #writingresolution  112/366

Komal Sharma Gupta

We shall overcome. https://youtu.be/nM39QUiAsoM Song credit:- YouTube. #YourQuoteAndMine #yqspecial #lockdowndiary #day33lockdown #tejaswiniaura

read more
Heard the song "We shall overcome" 
on our school group page.
Was overwhelmed with emotions,
I didn't know how deeply 
the situation around this pandemic
has affected me,
even as I seem to live in the Lockdown
pretty normally.

We plough through our days,
seemingly resilient,
but deep waters hide our pain,
the only thing to do,
is to have faith, acknowledge
the fear and work on yourself,
a brighter, happier future is near.
Forbear, and then loudly cheer!! We shall overcome.

https://youtu.be/nM39QUiAsoM

Song credit:- YouTube.
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification