Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best yourquoteandminecollaborating Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best yourquoteandminecollaborating Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about falling in love with you quotes, i love you funny, the way i love you poem, now i wanna fall in love with you, i love you poems for boyfriend,

• 11 Followers
  • 11 Stories

Ajay Sharma

पूछने की ज़रूरत नहीं, रोकने की ज़रूरत नहीं... #रोकनानहीं #Collab #yqdidi #yourquoteandminecollaborating Collaborating with YourQuote Didi

read more
जिसने जाना है वो चला ही जायेगा। पूछने की ज़रूरत नहीं,
रोकने की ज़रूरत नहीं...
#रोकनानहीं #collab #yqdidi  #yourquoteandminecollaborating
Collaborating with YourQuote Didi

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

#rs_rupendra05 #रूप_की_गलियाँ #yqbaba #rangZindagiKe #lifefacts #Collab Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with Aman Khan #yourquoteandminecollaborating Collaborating with *GUPTA NAINCY* 🍃कलम-ए-एन.जी🍃

read more
रूप की गलियाँ 
&
 Broken-Diary   #rs_rupendra05 #रूप_की_गलियाँ
#yqbaba #rangzindagike
#lifefacts 
#Collab 
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
Collaborating with Aman Khan       #yourquoteandminecollaborating
Collaborating with *GUPTA NAINCY* 🍃कलम-ए-एन.जी🍃

Mukund Khanna

June Meme Challenge 17/30 💥Collab on this fun #TomTemplate and make your multiple #Meme entries to #TBMT94 #YQMeme #templatesbaba #memetime #yourquoteandminecollaborating Collaborating with Templates Baba Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
WORK AT CORPORATE

WORK FROM HOME June Meme Challenge 17/30

💥Collab on this fun #TomTemplate and make your multiple #meme 
entries to #TBMT94 #yqmeme #templatesbaba #memetime #yourquoteandminecollaborating
Collaborating with Templates Baba 

Monisha Gopal

Hands glued. Body iced. Eyes wide open. I sing to myself the song of rape. The untold story of every girl happened to me too. The touch of a man I didn’t know exploring the parts of body I hadn’t explored yet. The touch that still lingers on very part of my body when a man’s around. That bad touch that makes me sick to my stomach and wants to vomit it is all. That breathe of his on my face smells like a dead animal. The strong hands, legs and the flesh on my body feels like I’m being buried aliv #Quotes #MeToo #Collab #BetiBachao #betibachaobetipadhao #BelieveWomen #yourquoteandminecollaborating

read more
Hands glued. Body iced. Eyes wide open. I sing to myself the song of rape. The untold story of every girl happened to me too.  Hands glued. Body iced. Eyes wide open. I sing to myself the song of rape. The untold story of every girl happened to me too. The touch of a man I didn’t know exploring the parts of body I hadn’t explored yet. The touch that still lingers on very part of my body when a man’s around. That bad touch that makes me sick to my stomach and wants to vomit it is all. That breathe of his on my face smells like a dead animal. The strong hands, legs and the flesh on my body feels like I’m being buried aliv

भाग्य श्री बैरागी

तेरे इश्क में तन्हाई का एक पूरा सफ़र सिर्फ मैने चला है,,
तूने कदम कदम पर मेरे साथ बस खेल ही तो खेला है।। #apnetoapnehotehain
#कदर 
#yourquoteandminecollaborating
#yqdidi

Utsha Roy

O Henry's The Last Leaf
I still hope to face the dangers to experience the new light passing the dark tunnel.
I find nothing but lonilness without you,
Troubled on being misunderstood!
As much as it sounds easier, 
I am here still holding onto you..
You are the beloved, enough to bear such a suffering;
Fear killed the joy of loving
Yet my hope is still strong, 
Still blindfolded, playing the dart;
Yearning for you to help me hit the bull's eye!  #collab #collabchallenge #leavingislike #yourquoteandminecollaborating #yourquoteandmine #yqbaba #lovequotes

Miss Dadwal

Participate in this #doublecollab and describe what changed. #lasttimethistime #yourquoteandminecollaborating Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I was still waiting to know your answer
To know about you and hear from you

I don't want to know anything because I have made peace with my ownself Participate in this #doublecollab and describe what changed. #lasttimethistime #yourquoteandminecollaborating

Amar Anand

Air_Hawk_828🦅 #collab_king Describing one word challenge TOPIC = परिश्रम , सफलता ...❤🤔 🥰 A wonderful Challenge by airhawk828 ❤❤ Collab on this beautiful bg with your friends. 😁 It's for describing your thinking in one word for this collab ✒ 📖 🖋 📞Invite more and more friends to collaborate with you. 🤗 #yqbaba #yourquoteandminecollaborating

read more
‼️सफलता वो कुंजी (चाभी ) है जो बदकिस्मती
 के सारे दरवाजे खोल देती है ‼️ #Air_Hawk_828🦅
#collab_king 
Describing one word challenge 
TOPIC = परिश्रम , सफलता  ...❤🤔
 🥰 A wonderful Challenge by airhawk828 ❤❤
Collab on this beautiful bg with your friends. 😁 It's for describing your thinking in one word for this  collab  ✒  📖  🖋

📞Invite more and more friends to collaborate with you. 🤗

gurumoorthy chandrasekar

#yqbabachallenge #yqenglishquotes love #broken_heart #yourquoteandminecollaborating Collaborating with shashank namdev Collaborating with Bhuvaneshwari Chidambaram

read more
He and she begged for love
Love left them for their family  #yqbabachallenge #yqenglishquotes #love #broken_heart  #yourquoteandminecollaborating
Collaborating with shashank namdev     
Collaborating with Bhuvaneshwari Chidambaram

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification