Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best loveisacity Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best loveisacity Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love my way, funny love quotes in hindi for him, love quotes for him with images, world love music, button poetry love,

• 18 Followers
  • 20 Stories

Tanweer Hashmi

It's time to collab and elaborate on the #Metaphor. #loveisacity #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Where you can't travel for long. It's time to collab and elaborate on the #metaphor. #loveisacity #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Soulmate (Yuhee)

It's time to collab and elaborate on the #Metaphor. #loveisacity #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Pain is its essence  It's time to collab and elaborate on the #metaphor. #loveisacity #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

It is a Dream City of Lovers, Loving and

behind loved. There's place only for mutual love.
Entry is restricted to Hatred, Greed
and Lust.
Love is a Green card holder 🙂 It's time to collab and elaborate on the #metaphor. #loveisacity #YourQuoteAndMine

Dilse Alfaazz

read more
Those who have experienced 
want to leave the city.
Those who haven't experienced 
want to live in it. It's time to collab and elaborate on the #metaphor. #loveisacity #YourQuoteAndMine

CK JOHNY

read more
Where live peace n pity. It's time to collab and elaborate on the #metaphor. #loveisacity #YourQuoteAndMine

Sourajita D

It's time to collab and elaborate on the #Metaphor. #loveisacity #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #sourajita #lovewithouthim #FirstLove #newwallpapers #quotereview

read more
We all want to come in,
with our hands open as beggars
While forgetting that the city
Takes a lot more than it gives.

That's how all cities work,
With blood, sweat and tears! It's time to collab and elaborate on the #metaphor. #loveisacity #YourQuoteAndMine

#sourajita #lovewithouthim #firstlove #newwallpapers #quotereview

Sonia Dey

read more
belongs to the kind-hearted 
people where people speak 
one language and that's love, 
worship one God and that's 
also love. Unfortunately, we 
wouldn't find this type of city, 
however, we could create one 
in our minds.  It's time to collab and elaborate on the #metaphor. #loveisacity #YourQuoteAndMine

संतृप्त

"मैं एक भिखारी ठहरा तुम हो गृहस्वामी" Henceforth I'll be putting the name of books I'm currently reading in my bio so that I feel obligated to read them on daily basis and keep myself accountable. Will also write their reviews on a regular basis after the completion of the book and selected part of review be posted here. You may let me know ur views in comments. Self #accountability in this hyperactive world. #Collab #yqquotes #digitaldiary #celebrationnoun #प्यारवोशहरहै #loveisacity

read more
एक भिखारी की गुज़ारिश-

"क्यों आते हो देहलीज़ पे बार-बार
  जब भीख देने का इरादा ही नहीं"

"मैं एक भिखारी ठहरा
तुम हो गृहस्वामी"

Henceforth I'll be putting the name of books I'm currently reading in my bio so that I feel obligated to read them on daily basis and keep myself accountable. Will also write their reviews on a regular basis after the completion of the book and selected part of review be posted here.

You may let me know ur views in comments.

Self #accountability in this hyperactive world.

Lekhak Ji

Follow me for more Suraj Gupta #writergupta #yourquote #Quote love It's time to collab and elaborate on the #Metaphor. #loveisacity #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Lover is Renter
Heartbreaker is Landlord Follow me for more Suraj Gupta
#writergupta #yourquote #quote #love

It's time to collab and elaborate on the #metaphor. #loveisacity #YourQuoteAndMine

Shivi Rajput

It's time to collab #loveisacity #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqrz #aaradhyasthoughts

read more
Where everyone has their
Own destiny with their companion. It's time to collab #loveisacity #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqrz #aaradhyasthoughts
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification