Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best day55lockdown Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best day55lockdown Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about aaj mother day hai, miss you dad fathers day quotes, teachers day images and quotes, mothers day shayari in hindi, teachers day best quotes in hindi,

• 8 Followers
  • 10 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Aditi mannulalji Agrawal

Write your #lockdowndiary for the #day55lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqhindi #yqlife

read more
जनजीवन कुछ दिग्भ्रमित कुछ अचंभित
कुछ स्तब्ध सा है
रोज़मर्रा की ज़िन्दगी से परे
फिलहाल अनुपलब्ध सा है।
 Write your #lockdowndiary for the #day55lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba  #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqhindi #yqlife

Sourajita D

We are ghosts of ourselves
with the skeltons of love, 
mask of hate and temptations
of always trying to find home 
and solace inother's graves of 
broken poetries. Ghosts 💔 
#sourajita #lovewithouthim #home #love #ghost #hate #day55lockdown #yqbaba

Sourajita D

a muse 
is the lie
between 
my lover
to change
into the
writer who
can put 
amuse me
with words.  (A) muse

#sourajita #lovewithouthim #muse #writer #love #amuse #day55lockdown #yqbaba

Sourajita D

He shall return to the highways of love. ❤ #sourajita #lovewithouthim #highway #Airport #ship #Harbour #day55lockdown #yqbaba

read more
the ships had encountered long last hug, 
and the airports more longer first kiss.  He shall return to the highways of love. ❤

#sourajita #lovewithouthim #highway #airport #ship #harbour #day55lockdown #yqbaba

Akthari Begum

Write your #lockdowndiary for the #day55lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

Cakes always give happiness
To others. Write your #lockdowndiary for the #day55lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Komal Sharma Gupta

"Know your worth" "Keep your head up"--Khalid https://open.spotify.com/track/0TrPqhAMoaKUFLR7iYDokf?si=lzX0b2ZLQu-gyEunsTEKWQ Write your #lockdowndiary for the #day55lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #tejaswiniaura

read more
Lockdown Town 4.0
We are in the know,
life is slowly getting back into the flow,
we wake, we cobwebs shake,
ideas rake, promises make,
never give but take,
stay the same anyway, so what's changed,
aching bones,do not have much to say,
same old same old,
blow your own horn,
for the rest you are a thorn.
Do right, do good,
that is a must,
It is a sure 'should'.
or a sure 'could'? "Know your worth"
"Keep your head up"--Khalid
https://open.spotify.com/track/0TrPqhAMoaKUFLR7iYDokf?si=lzX0b2ZLQu-gyEunsTEKWQ

Write your #lockdowndiary for the #day55lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine
#tejaswiniaura

Srilatha Gugunta

Write your #lockdowndiary for the #day55lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #locdown #lockdownextended #lockdowndiary #lockdown

read more
I spared my jeans n Tees from preparing an eulogy for me by wearing them today. They might have thought I'm dead almost 2 months back😂. A dash of makeup to contour my skin tone, eye liner to highlight my eyes with a glosy shimmer on my lips that want to breath the fresh air away from the house. As a comrade I offered it my pity care. My high heels added an extra inches to my lost height. Delicious Chole batura urged for loosing the extra calories that was consumed as brunch plus a short meeting with a friend made me all dressed up.  Scorching heat made me cover head to toe with shawl n shrug and a mask covering my nose and mouth was obligatory. The mask became an extra clothing to everyone I got to see.  Heart wrecking sight to see migrants with infants in hands stranded on the road. I called a lady with the small kid and handed over little money and water bottle and biscuit packet that I was carrying along with me. The smile on her face and the gratitude in her eyes made me pray to God to help all the needy during this adversity that ceased the happiness to many of us. I slipped in slow prayer and thanked the God for his continual blessing. Write your #lockdowndiary for the #day55lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #locdown #lockdownextended #lockdowndiary #lockdown

Rishabh Shukla

Write your #lockdowndiary for the #day55lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
" Now from each day onwards i just pray and thanksgiving to all the positive vibes out there, that iam.alive, i can see beautiful flowers, green trees, i can listen to the sound of nature. Iam.grateful that still i have got a chance for a day to do what i have been doing. From now onwards this day and everyday is blessing for me . "  Write your #lockdowndiary for the #day55lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine

arrey.oh.chachu

Write your #lockdowndiary for the #day55lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #TheNewAgeBegins

read more
From Now On The World Will Be Known As

BC - Before Corona
AD - After Distancing 

#TheNewAgeBegins Write your #lockdowndiary for the #day55lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine

शायरशर्मा

read more
Attended daily meetings.
Helped mother in her daily household chores.
Done yoga with parents.
I had also gone for cycling. So, it was a good day. Write your #lockdowndiary for the #day55lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification