Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best DearHistory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best DearHistory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you dear friend, dear love quotes, my dear ka matlab kya hota hai, my dear husband i love you whatsapp status download, i love you dear,

• 24 Followers
  • 24 Stories

K Harsita

History is like a treasure box. #yolewrimo #DearHistory #letters #yqbaba #yqdidi #History #yqdiary

read more
Dear History,

For me you are an inspirer. You are a healer. You are a creator yet we create you.
As we execute any decision, it bring forth either triumph or defeat. You help us to create a mindset and then we end up creating you.
Each time we exhale, we farewell a moment, you being a conveyer make us back in time faster than light and get us healed by those bliss and sorrows. You are like a dazzling shell which keeps the pearl of past.
You are a treasure we brood in to find a valuable present that engage us to form a inspiring future.

Yours
One of your parts. History is like a treasure box.
#yolewrimo #dearhistory #letters #yqbaba #yqdidi #history #yqdiary

sk

Welcome to the day 9 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July. History, as the cliché goes, is a record of lessons to not repeat itself but more often than not, it does just that. The literary characteristic of history is it's both personal and global. Some of the greatest novels take the help of personal history to document one's national history. For instance, Rushdie's Midnight's Children documents the stories of kids born at the stroke of midnight when India became inde #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #writingresolution #DearHistory

read more
         Your existence is visible in our present. And what we have present will be seen as you (meaning history) in future. It means to say that we learn from you and start today. If you are told, you are our beginning today. Whether it was our past or our nation past, you gave us information about them all. Not only this, you also informed us about our culture past and the beginning.
      You are likewise very important to us, but you have a complaint, you are very tough on remembering, especially during school days, you have to study, in which year which kings came to India, in which year, who attacked where etc .. The most difficulty was in memorizing them, well leave it , it was the problem of a student.
      It is said that history repeats itself. I also have a wish for you that when you repeat yourself today, return  in a good environment and in a good way. Welcome to the day 9 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

History, as the cliché goes, is a record of lessons to not repeat itself but more often than not, it does just that. The literary characteristic of history is it's both personal and global. Some of the greatest novels take the help of personal history to document one's national history. For instance, Rushdie's Midnight's Children documents the stories of kids born at the stroke of midnight when India became inde

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

Welcome to the day 9 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July. History, as the cliché goes, is a record of lessons to not repeat itself but more often than not, it does just that. The literary characteristic of history is it's both personal and global. Some of the greatest novels take the help of personal history to document one's national history. For instance, Rushdie's Midnight's Children documents the stories of kids born at the stroke of midnight when India became inde #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #DearHistory

read more
Please dont  repeat this situations in future Welcome to the day 9 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

History, as the cliché goes, is a record of lessons to not repeat itself but more often than not, it does just that. The literary characteristic of history is it's both personal and global. Some of the greatest novels take the help of personal history to document one's national history. For instance, Rushdie's Midnight's Children documents the stories of kids born at the stroke of midnight when India became inde

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Welcome to the day 9 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July. History, as the cliché goes, is a record of lessons to not repeat itself but more often than not, it does just that. The literary characteristic of history is it's both personal and global. Some of the greatest novels take the help of personal history to document one's national history. For instance, Rushdie's Midnight's Children documents the stories of kids born at the stroke of midnight when India became inde #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #DearHistory

read more
When you were a subject in my school life, I hated you the most. I was scared of you. I was sure that I would never understand you. Neither now I understand you. You are needed so that people know about the past and learn from you. But I don't see many people learning from you and not repeating the same mistake. 
History, you will remain forever till mankind exist. But are you really useful to everyone?  Welcome to the day 9 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

Kushika Goyal

read more
You have many unsolved mysteries. Welcome to the day 9 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

Shubhi Mahajan

History, as the cliché goes, is a record of lessons to not repeat itself but more often than not, it does just that. The literary characteristic of history is it's both personal and global. Some of the greatest novels take the help of personal history to document one's national history. For instance, Rushdie's Midnight's Children documents the stories of kids born at the stroke of midnight when India became independent and their life stories are intertwined with the fate of the country. #yolewrimo #DearHistory #letters #interesting #Geniune #History #lovehistory

read more
You are really very interesting and genuine. I often hate you because you are very lengthy but when I read you, 
I enjoy a lot. You hold a lot of different different stories which I like too much. Only from you, everyone know about ancient, medieval and modern times. After knowing about ancient times, I often think that how much this world changed. History, as the cliché goes, is a record of lessons to not repeat itself but more often than not, it does just that. The literary characteristic of history is it's both personal and global. Some of the greatest novels take the help of personal history to document one's national history. For instance, Rushdie's Midnight's Children documents the stories of kids born at the stroke of midnight when India became independent and their life stories are intertwined with the fate of the country. 

#yolewrimo #dearhistory #letters #interesting #geniune #history #lovehistory

Nfb ..

read more
     You know what whether good or bad,you have always been my favorite.
    One day you marched into my life as a strange beat and since then we are beating in synchrony.Everytime I read you,I make sure to be in my best attire because for me its like having an extravaganz conversation with the best minds that have ever graced this planet.Sometimes I hold you dearly due to your overwhelming facts but other times due to your brutality,I have to let you go to restore peace for both of us.
   Dear,know that I am doing my level best to live this life as a lioness,on my own terms so that you would find me worth to remember when I am myself immersed into you.

Happily yours. Welcome to the day 9 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

marmalade ツ

July 09, 2020 Dear History, Not much time has passed since we met, right? You always remained somewhere buried in my thoughts, not that your age bothers me but your incidents so much like a sage indeed do! Nah! I didn't have any intention to make a rhyme out of it. And, indeed in the inscriptions of yours, in the dusty pages of yours also lie literature. Perhaps the nationalism & literature are the two broad categories in which I would part you according to myself. But, history isn't a thin #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #yolewrimo #DearHistory #ethereal_envelopes

read more
Not much time has passed since we met, right? You always remained somewhere buried in my thoughts, not that your age bothers me but your incidents so much like a sage indeed do!
Nah! I didn't have any intention to make a rhyme out of it. And, indeed in the inscriptions of yours, in the dusty pages of yours also lie literature.

Perhaps the nationalism & literature are the two broad categories in which I would part you according to myself. But, history isn't a thing, it's a magic, it shouldn't be exploited but explored...

(caption)  July 09, 2020 

Dear History, 

Not much time has passed since we met, right? You always remained somewhere buried in my thoughts, not that your age bothers me but your incidents so much like a sage indeed do!
Nah! I didn't have any intention to make a rhyme out of it. And, indeed in the inscriptions of yours, in the dusty pages of yours also lie literature.

Perhaps the nationalism & literature are the two broad categories in which I would part you according to myself. But, history isn't a thin

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
I never liked you right from the 
beginning, memorizing dates of
battles fought, memorizing names
of Kings and Queens ascending 
and descending from thrones.
Your depiction is not foolproof, 
as they are written from different 
perspectives, cannot be relied upon.
I hated you most.

Snigdha Agrawal  Welcome to the day 9 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

Arunima Thakur

read more
मुझे तुम्हें जानना और समझना अच्छा लगता है याद करना नहीं Welcome to the day 9 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification