Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wczenosyne Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wczenosyne Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

marmalade ツ

°°Of Memoirs and Memories°° Keeping the book back on the desk, an unknown feeling of a known desire rushed upon me. I knew the answers of my questions but alas! I think I forgot the questions themselves. October faded and a mist of November was deposited on my window. #aestheticthoughts #wcwordoftheday #wczenosyne #theunsungquill

read more
°°Of Memoirs and Memories°°

| caption | °°Of Memoirs and Memories°°

Keeping the book back on the desk, an unknown feeling
of a known desire rushed upon me.
I knew the answers of my questions but alas!
I think I forgot the questions themselves.
October faded and a mist of November was deposited
on my window.

Miss xyz

There was something lying in her open mind which she wanted to hide it from all or just wanted to let it go. The pores which she was carrying with her scars, is then marked with an atavistic trespass. She lighted up her imperfections in her youniverse #Time #yqbaba #100poemsfor100days #wcwordoftheday #pertinaceous #100poemsby_tm #wczenosyne

read more
Time~ A lost home 
(Read caption) There was something lying in her 
open mind which she wanted to 
hide it from all or just wanted to 
let it go. The pores which she 
was carrying with her scars, is 
then marked with an atavistic 
trespass. She lighted up her 
imperfections in her youniverse

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification