Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best pnpmomod8 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best pnpmomod8 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about key officials of pnp, alberta pnp draw 2020, bc pnp online, saskatchewan pnp latest draw, bc pnp guide,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Thanks to DrMoushmi Sahu for nominating me. #pnppendemic #nomineeday8 #pnpmomod8 #pnpmomod8 DrMoushmi, Is this okay? I am supposed to be writing a piece with the words darkness and light mentioned anywhere in it, right?

read more
"Who scared the daylights out of me," thundered the night looking alluring in a see through nightie..
The day watching from afar, giggled, wanting to make love to the darkness of night. It had tried many times to kiss the night, but whenever it inched closer, night disappeared with it's darkness and only the light of day was visible.
The night could barely see a faint light piercing it's darkness and everytime it tried to hug the light, it could see only darkness everywhere.
Oh, thought the night, "shall I shed my nightdress? Maybe I can then catch the day and kiss it's beauty."
Alas! Night and day die to meet each other and these star-crossed lovers complement each other beautifully..
Will night shed light on darkness or shed it's darkness and embrace light?
The day giggles at the thought.

Thanks to DrMoushmi Sahu for nominating me.

#pnppendemic
#nomineeday8
#pnpmomod8
#pnpmomod8
DrMoushmi, Is this okay?
I am supposed to be writing a piece with the words darkness and light mentioned anywhere in it, right?

Miss xyz

Of darkness and light. 🖤 Task: Write a piece using words darkness and light. DrMoushmi Sahu dii ❤️🌼 #pnppendemic #pennpopcorn #nomineeday8 #pnpmomod8 #yqbaba #quotestitchers #100poemsby_tm #QSstitchonpic266

read more
At times, when sun ray falls 
behind my back, I capture my 
darkness inside a captivated day. 
I hover over time to split the 
sense of zenosyne by living 
within the armoured diligence.

At times, when moonlit falls 
behind my back, I capture the 
preferred light in night. I 
rest-and-rest under the shine of 
stars which creates a wish in the 
life of dream. And 'life' gets stuck 
amidst the armour of diligence. Of darkness and light. 🖤

Task: Write a piece using words darkness and light.

DrMoushmi Sahu dii ❤️🌼

#pnppendemic #pennpopcorn #nomineeday8 #pnpmomod8

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification