Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best QSwereallalittlebroken Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best QSwereallalittlebroken Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about seene swe lagalu wallper shayri 0, swere means, swer,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

sehar

Bonjour Stitchers 🙋🏻 A person is broken either way or the other. But we're all a little broken somehow. Light this prompt through those broken walls. 🌻♥️ Font: Rambla Regular #QSwereallalittlebroken #yqbaba #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #Collab life #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Quote Stitchers

read more
we're all a little shaken

Today's tough standing version
was yesterday's aversion
Liberal hands were moulded into threat
where weak and strong met

Rude, rugged and rutty hide away
the gentleness preserved in shafts of life
that is only veiled not discarded
 Bonjour Stitchers 🙋🏻

A person is broken either way or the other. But we're all a little broken somehow. Light this prompt through those broken walls. 🌻♥️

Font: Rambla Regular

#QSwereallalittlebroken #yqbaba #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #collab #life #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Quote Stitchers

Miss xyz

At times when I feel low, I try to join the chains of amity with the shackles of my guilt and sorrows. I rename my name from a stargazer to a constellation. My finger starts to dance with no move, and I.... #yqbaba #quotestitchers #pertinaceous #100poemsby_tm #QSwereallalittlebroken #wckairosclerosis #crispedpoem

read more
from an obscure silence to 
a concealed pain.

(Read in caption) At times when I feel low, 
I try to join the chains of amity 
with the shackles of my guilt 
and sorrows. 
I rename my name from a 
stargazer to a constellation. 
My finger starts to dance 
with no move, and I....

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification