Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best nanowrimo19 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best nanowrimo19 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about lewane shom nan me yar lyrics, i miss you nan quotes, dsun nano how to take, miss you nan, engkim i ropui nan lyrics,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Vineet Sharma

ज़माने के दिए रिश्तों में क्यों उलझी है तू,
नाम है बस इनके मशहूर, बेबुनियाद इनकी जुस्तजू,
हाँ, माना पूछेगा हर शख्स तुझे, क्या मेरी लगती है तू?,
कह देना उनसे, ये रिश्ता वो नहीं जो दिखे हरसू|  #येरिश्ता #vineetvicky #novemberwritings #nanowrimo19 #yqdidi #encore_ek_khwab #kabirpreeti

Dr.Sameeksha Koundal🐾

Anniversary for him was not a day to celebrate, with her he feels like anniversary everyday but for her he did everything so that he can see just that one sweet smile..
Because he knows this day means alot to her❣❣ Love without caring...
#lovequotes #anniversary #nanowrimo #nanowrimo19 #yourquote #yqbaba #lovequote

Durga Kannan

This #nanowrimo what do you want to write about? Make a list, write a quote as a reminder. "I've always wanted to write about how I don't know how to ride a bicycle, how I remember people's eyelashes better than what they wore when they met me, how sometimes I close my eyes and imagine what it would feel like to write about all the things that make me happy like cats or books. Because I've been writing poems that are souvenirs from all the hurt. I want to collect all the fresh air around me #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #yqmuse #Muses #alwayswantedtowrite #nanowrimo2019 #nanowrimo19

read more
how sensitivity is looked down upon as if it's wrong to be sensitive, how when you give priority to someone they most often take you for granted, how women enjoy less freedom than men in many ways, how nature is so beautiful yet humble unlike us humans. This #nanowrimo what do you want to write about? Make a list, write a quote as a reminder. 

"I've always wanted to write about how I don't know how to ride a bicycle, how I remember people's eyelashes better than what they wore when they met me, how sometimes I close my eyes and imagine what it would feel like to write about all the things that make me happy like cats or books. 

Because I've been writing poems that are souvenirs from all the hurt. 
I want to collect all the fresh air around me

Neha Kumari

The Home Returning-5/30
That was the first time in my life when I thought of living with my family how good it would have been if they were with me but as stubborn I am, I did not tell them about it or they will probably going to be tense about it mainly, I don't tell them before they will surely gonna scold me.

After my holidays were over I got back to my normal routine but of course, not everything was the same. Office work tack a lot of time sitting in front of the computer and typing and the pain was literally a nightmare but I don't give it a through.

After all I need to complete all work which was piled up and there was a meeting with other company for our new project next week, we really need their cooperation for this project. I am head for this project and handling everything and work has been so much delayed already, I can't afford to be lazy. #nanowrimo #nanowrimo19 #shortstory #yqbaba #homereturn

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification