Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best nevertold Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best nevertold Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about never lost love quotes, young thug never made love lyrics, the pain of love will never stop, true love never fails, those we love are never really lost to us,

• 19 Followers
  • 19 Stories

Abid

Complete this #Conversation. #nevertold #yqsayyed #soultrigger #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
"I wish I could have mustered up the courage to tell you but I feared losing your precious friendship if refused".  Complete this #conversation. #nevertold
#yqsayyed 
#soultrigger #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Gita Khanna

Complete this #Conversation. #nevertold #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
"I wasn't sure of your feelings for me, fear of rejection stopped me everytime I plucked courage to propose.. " Complete this #conversation. #nevertold #YourQuoteAndMine

Tolani Ibukun

Complete this #Conversation. #nevertold #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Because I didn't want to get hurt
And I do not know if i could trust you with my heart Complete this #conversation. #nevertold #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

It is not a matter to be announced.

It is a feeling to be guessed rather!  Complete this #conversation. #nevertold #YourQuoteAndMine

Sourajita D

Complete this #Conversation. #nevertold #YourQuoteAndMine #sourajita #lovewithouthim #FirstLove life love Poked by ©Fathima Shamla ❤️ Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
what if I have told and you had stayed back, letting go of the love of your life! Complete this #conversation. #nevertold #YourQuoteAndMine #sourajita #lovewithouthim #firstlove #life #love 
Poked by ©Fathima Shamla ❤️

Dr.Madhumita Mulia

read more
"I wanted you to realize it without my uttering my feelings." Complete this #conversation. #nevertold #YourQuoteAndMine

Bhoomi Anand

Complete this #Conversation. #nevertold #YourQuoteAndMine #redconvo Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
"I was scared"
"Why?"
"Last time when I told someone that I love them,they neither refused nor denied. They just kept me trapped in a lie which is called friendship."
"Oh I can understand how much pain you felt that time that's why you are scared to trust me,but atleast you should have told me I wouldn't have broke you like this."
"Sorry but this time, I had promised to my smile that I'll never let it fade away from my face." Complete this #conversation. #nevertold #YourQuoteAndMine #redconvo 

Saahasa Ravi

read more
I know deep inside 
You never did things that could 
Hurt me ...
But you could have given atleast
One signal to my poor working
Brain ...
So that I could understand you too loved me back ❤️ Complete this #conversation. #nevertold #YourQuoteAndMine

Laiba Sajid

Why you never tell me that you loved me? 
Was it me or something else that was hindering you from showing your feelings .
I remember I met you on a winter morning, you had beautiful charm , your hair was moving with the air, your eyes wanted to convey so much in despair. 
I am scared if your love is still alive , I see you from my window side , your beautiful eyes full of love never lied . 
What a pity it is , I crave your love more than your touch , I want to be caressed by you with a gentle clutch . 
Why you never tell me that you loved me ? 
I see another person sitting by your side , you look fine but I know your emotions are on a ride , please look here I want your love to revive . Please look here I am waiting for you this side . 
Why you never tell me you loved me? 
I was like a kid who got all, still wanted you in the autumn fall . I ran across the streets , I ran in hope to find you. 
But what a shame it is , I got nothing but a greater due . 
And now I see , you look so good , I want to take you away forever in the woods . 
I love you, I love you , do you listen to me? 

Complete this #conversation. #nevertold #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #secondquote
#firstcollab #firstcollabwithyqbaba #supportmywrittings

Mathi R V

Complete this #Conversation. #nevertold #YourQuoteAndMine #mathirv #yqbaba #yqkanmani #bts_army #yourquote Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It's better to live with a heart full of love for you than a broken heart you may gift me... Complete this #conversation. #nevertold #YourQuoteAndMine #mathirv #yqbaba
#yqkanmani #bts_army #yourquote
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification