Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dearpen Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dearpen Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you dear friend, dear love quotes, my dear ka matlab kya hota hai, my dear husband i love you whatsapp status download, i love you dear,

• 10 Followers
  • 11 Stories

Presha

Welcome to the Day 6 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. Today, collab and dedicate a letter to pen. #letters #dearpen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You are that part of my life without whom I cannot go a day...but still don't notice you enough... sorry for that!
The contributions you've made in my life are just indefinable... I'm what I'm because of you... without you I have no identity!
If my diary is my best friend,you are the one who connects us...without you I could never convey my feelings to her....you are a saviour for an introvert like me.
If my thoughts are my power...you are my weaopn to use those powers.My life has changed ever since I've learnt to hold you... you hold so much strength in you.
Thank you for always being there in every difficult test of my life...my love and respect will always be there with you! Welcome to the Day 6 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

Today, collab and dedicate a letter to pen. #letters #dearpen #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sakshi Jasrotia

Welcome to the Day 6 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. Today, collab and dedicate a letter to pen. #letters #dearpen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Your ink pour my emotions,
On the blank sheets of paper.
Conveying my heart with ease 
which I find difficult to speak.. Welcome to the Day 6 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

Anuj Jain

read more
Isn't it an irony that to write about you, I use you. 
You've always helped me in giving my thoughts, air. 
In spite of the many Avatars you've taken you've never failed to make me get a hold on you. (sorry for the bad pun). 
Fact is that without you I wouldn't have been what I am. 
Thanks for everything, 
Love Welcome to the Day 6 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

Chidanand Mayachari

Welcome to the Day 6 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. Today, collab and dedicate a letter to pen. #letters #dearpen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #csmayachari

read more
It's my pleasure to be with you. I don't know how effectively I use you, but unfortunately you can't explain it to me. I hope the reactions that I am receiving may be your opinion. I will use this opportunity to thank you for giving character form to my thoughts.  Welcome to the Day 6 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

#csmayachari

Varadhan P M

read more

Have you any idea about the revolution
You had passed through!
People thought of giving you some form
and shape, only after the invention of Ink.
   From Quil pen, Dip pen with replaceable Steel Nibs, then Fountain pens, now Ball pens.
    Even in Ball pens Jotters, Gels have come. Portable Ink Refills are available.
   Pens with Self Erasers are popular.
     We need you, be in whatever form! 
 Welcome to the Day 6 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

Dr Upama Singh

read more
You always beautifully expressed all my feelings, my words flow when your ink keeps running out more freely with you. Welcome to the Day 6 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

Madhav Jha

read more
be it on the course of writing only short and enough and apt such that my story or expression completes before completion of my ink or my power of thoughts or my extra effort to make it worth and be on the course of writing that much which is satisfactory and good no matter it is good or bad or is it complete or not so as in such a way that even the snake dies and the sword also remains entact. Welcome to the Day 6 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

@nikki

Welcome to the Day 6 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. Today, collab and dedicate a letter to pen. #letters #dearpen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #nikkimorningquotes love

read more
Thank you for being there myside, no matter what, u never deny my thoughts 😚. Ya I accept I use keys most, but bro I always pick u up before keys 😌. Something make my heart fill is u never give up on me, even I breaks u or separate u from your lovable cap .
I love you yaar! 
Your's lovingly, Welcome to the Day 6 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #nikkimorningquotes #love

Sangita Hazarika

Dear pen
Let's start writing our pain
Cause it feels to heavy to kept it aside
So let's write to make our story looks alive //Dear Pen//

#dearpen #feelings #paininside #yqfeelings #yqbaba #yourquote #sangitahazarika_yq

Sangita Hazarika

Don't stop me pen
Let me write my pain
Today either pain will cry
Or the pain giver #dontstop #dearpen #writingpain #paincries #pain_giver #yqbaba #yqbrokenquotes #sangitahazarika_yq
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification