Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best tohalfreadbooks Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best tohalfreadbooks Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about dil hi toh hai season 3 finale, dil hi toh hai song, dil hi toh hai lyrics, dil toh pagal hai ringtone free download, tujhe na dekhu toh chain mujhe aata nahi hai,

• 6 Followers
  • 6 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Welcome to the Day 15 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. #chitsletter Collab and dedicate a letter to all your half-read books. #letters #tohalfreadbooks #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You guys exist to remind me that people pick and choose but they may not necessarily make the right choices all the time. It isn't necessary to feel heartbroken if you are left midway in life by the one who evinced an interest in you, yet conveniently forgot about you for whatever reasons. 
I may have forsaken you but know that your presence serves as a reminder that life has reasons for not acting in a desired way and acceptance is the key to living life with grace. 
Thank you🙏 Welcome to the Day 15 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. 
#chitsletter
Collab and dedicate a letter to all your half-read books. #letters #tohalfreadbooks #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Presha

Welcome to the Day 15 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. Collab and dedicate a letter to all your half-read books. #letters #tohalfreadbooks #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Sorry for leaving you mid way like an abandoned friend...
Just want to tell you that I was really busy and couldn't make it to you...but I promise to get back to you as soon as possible! Welcome to the Day 15 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. 

Collab and dedicate a letter to all your half-read books. #letters #tohalfreadbooks #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

Welcome to the Day 15 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. Collab and dedicate a letter to all your half-read books. #letters #tohalfreadbooks #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Sifting through my books I see you tucked in some corner waiting to be completed, but whatever the reason you are not read completely;  be it your lax plot or boring style, unimaginative narration or heavy words, silly story or excessively technical trite, or perhaps my laziness and different expectations; I can assure you that I will still not part with you all. 
I will keep you with me unless someone asks for you. 
Maybe this is a solace for you all, a disappointed lot I know.  Welcome to the Day 15 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. 

Varadhan P M

read more

Bear with me.
You are known for patience..
The fault lies on me, as I am absent minded, do not replace the books
In the right place.
Give me some time, I would finish with you all....  Welcome to the Day 15 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. 

Madhav Jha

read more
Only 33 days are left, read all before its too late. Welcome to the Day 15 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. 

R.S. Meena

Welcome to the Day 15 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. Collab and dedicate a letter to all your half-read books. #letters #tohalfreadbooks #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
It's not in my habit
 to leave half read 📚.  Welcome to the Day 15 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. 

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification