Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best menstruation Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best menstruation Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about absence of menstruation is called, menstruation and hindu wedding, stoppage of menstruation, menstruation quotes, inspiring quotes on menstruation,

• 99 Followers
  • 180 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

My Loquacious World

You keep her away,
From temples, when she bleeds
But just think once ,
The goddess you pray to, Everyday
You think she never bled anytime?

©My Loquacious World #periods #Life #myloquaciousworld #mahina #Bleed #menstruation

Lakshmi Menon

The moon bleeds so does she #menstruation #redmoondiaries #Society

read more
mute video

Krishnadasi Sanatani

father is talking about period cramps, just feeling proud. #India #Trending #period #menstruation #MenstrualHygieneDay #Woman #story #viral Love #Family Ruchika Arpita+ve soul बदनाम चाँदनी Poonam Suyal #फ़िल्म

read more
mute video

Yogeshwari Mukta

mute video

Priyanka Dargad

He - woaww Tu thik hai na bacha? Kuch dukh raha hai? Kuch order karu? Burger or something? Ma au leave leke She - shant shant Periods mujhe hua tum kyu aisa behave He - yaar tumhara 1st period hai shaadi ke baad,I don't want ki tumhe akele feel ho #Love #HeShe #ShortStory #menstruation

read more
mute video

Springblossoms

10/365 Plz read this first for true awareness🙏🙏🙏 collab option is on to copy the link. Plz give 2 min just to read this if you really care for society and a mother💜💕 https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/nepali-woman-2-children-die-due-to-suffocation-in-menstruation-hut-1975666 #pastcontinuous #menstruation #awareness #yqbaba #365days365quotes #Inspiration life #writingresolution

read more
PAST CONTINUOUS
I was born with spreading happiness through the gentle touch, smile and happiness wherever there is my presence.
I'm a girl. Yes of course sweetness overloaded. Everyone loves my gentleness. Stress on the word I'm girl. Yes I menstruate. I bleed each month. I bleed God's blessings for the unknown future happiness. My parents are proud that I'm strongest and blessed to be a girl who has this special gift of God. Yes you all exist because of a girl's pain and sacrifice. Never hurt or insult a menstrusting girl. Respect them. We all are here because of her. Don't show your cruelty instead shower kindness and profound love. Spread this knowledge... 10/365
Plz read this first for true  awareness🙏🙏🙏 collab option is on to copy the link. Plz give 2 min just to read this if you really care for society and a mother💜💕
https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/nepali-woman-2-children-die-due-to-suffocation-in-menstruation-hut-1975666
#pastcontinuous #menstruation #awareness #yqbaba #365days365quotes #inspiration #life #writingresolution

Chitra Iyer

Hello writers Collab with Democrats & Dissenters on this #dndwow background and share your message on menstruation / menstrual health / menstrual hygiene etc.. #yqbaba #yqdnd #dndwow301 #menstruation #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Democrats & Dissenters

read more
My privates? They are immensely touchable
by lecherous minds and roving eyes
by wandering hands that wanna brush 'em, grope 'em. 
They say menstruation messes with my privates
I become an untouchable
by sane minds wearing ritualistic blinkers over roving eyes
by those wandering hands now screaming to brush me away
"Keep away mate" they go
You are just a custodian of your privates, 
nothing more. 

Hello writers

Collab with Democrats & Dissenters on this #dndwow background and share your message on menstruation / menstrual health / menstrual hygiene etc.. 

#yqbaba #yqdnd #dndwow301 #menstruation   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Democrats & Dissenters

Chitra Iyer

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATperiodsin4words • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ On Menstrual Hygiene Day, collab on this special prompt with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #menstruation #MenstrualHygieneDay #worldmenstrualhygieneday

read more
A blessing, a curse OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATperiodsin4words
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ 

On Menstrual Hygiene Day, collab on this special prompt with your soulful words.✨ 

• Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts 

• Please maintain the aesthetics.

Sweta

▪︎The Spring▪︎ Sleep left my eyelashes a tad too early today For, a never-felt pang hit my body badly today. Stains on the bed of an overthinker head #Blood #yqbaba #menstruation #quotestitchers #QSblindwars #qsblindwarsr2 #versesofstella

read more
▪︎The Spring▪︎

Behold! Spring has arrived
Dismantling taboos, so rife
Finding its path over time
To enable me create a new life.

《Captioned》 ▪︎The Spring▪︎

Sleep left my eyelashes 
a tad too early today
For, a never-felt pang 
hit my body badly today.
Stains on the bed 
of an overthinker head

Simran

My short tops replaced by full length cloths, My natural walk grabbed by nervousness Checking my lower back frequently I live in a fear of one small red stain during those 4-5 days Keeping not so amazing smile Hiding limitless pain with each cramp in my stomach, #yqbaba #periods #yqtales #menstruation #yqdiary #simran_tathe

read more
"Godess are also females, ain't they?
So, ....."

(Please read caption) My short tops replaced by full length cloths,
My natural walk grabbed by nervousness
Checking my lower back frequently
I live in a fear of one small red stain
during those 4-5 days 
Keeping not so amazing smile
Hiding limitless pain
with each cramp in my stomach,
loader