Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best pnp040821 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best pnp040821 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about key officials of pnp, alberta pnp draw 2020, bc pnp online, saskatchewan pnp latest draw, bc pnp guide,

• 11 Followers
  • 13 Stories

Bliss Rosetta

The outline shape of the poem was a coincidence. It looked pretty and I didn't want to change it☺ Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and write your thoughts on this soothing background ❤️🍿 #pnppicprompt #pnpflower_bg #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #bliss_poetry #pnp040821 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
Be brave
Like a dandelion,
Seeking adventure
Even when not ready
To face this fierce world.
Just a little wind in sail
And high it goes
All on its own.
When tired
Take rest,
Re-energise for the next.
And when you feel 
The next wind on the sail,
Fly.
Soar high in the sky
Because you never know
What lies ahead.
Brave your way through. The outline shape of the poem was a coincidence. It looked pretty and I didn't want to change it☺

Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and write your thoughts on this soothing background ❤️🍿

#pnppicprompt #pnpflower_bg #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #bliss_poetry #pnp040821  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

एक इबादत

Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and write your thoughts on this soothing background ❤️🍿 #pnppicprompt #pnpant_bg pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #yqdidi #pnp040821 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn #आक्रोश

read more
संघर्ष में असफलता ,हिम्मत को तोड़ता है
और हिम्मत अच्छे -अच्छों को...

और यही हिम्मत ही तो है जो चींटी को उसके मुकाम तक पहुंचाती है
वरना संघर्ष में असफल तो वो भी हजारों बार होती है..!! Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and write your thoughts on this soothing background ❤️🍿

#pnppicprompt #pnpant_bg pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #yqdidi #pnp040821  #YourQuoteAndMine
#आक्रोश

Shree

Shree : All the imaginations and infinite limitations are sheer and shadowed like the secrets in my breathe. 💔 ......... ........ ......... Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn on this prompt suggested by Bonsai . ❤🍿 Note: You all can also give your prompts in a private quote under the hashtag ( # onedayadmin) to become a part of this amazing initiative! ❤💫 #pnpsecrets #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp love #yqbaba #yqdidi #pnp040821 #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
diluting in time and 
diffusing deep down 
into eternal senses.
Our hearts got intruded by 
barren thunderstorms and 
lightening of bodily distances, 
altering the reality of
those moments of 
heavenly togetherness. Shree : All the imaginations and infinite limitations are sheer and shadowed like the secrets in my breathe. 💔
......... ........ .........

Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn on this prompt suggested by Bonsai . ❤🍿

Note: You all can also give your prompts in a private quote under the hashtag ( #   onedayadmin) to become a part of this amazing initiative! ❤💫

#pnpsecrets #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #love #yqbaba #yqdidi #pnp040821     #YourQuoteAndMine

Giftsy Dorcas

Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and write your thoughts on this soothing background ❤️🍿 #pnppicprompt #pnpant_bg #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #collabgdoc #giftsydorcas #pnp040821 Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
I may seem too small to bear,
All the burdens of this world unfair,
Yet, like the ant that shoulders his world,
My world in my fingers I have curled. Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and write your thoughts on this soothing background ❤️🍿

#pnppicprompt #pnpant_bg #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #collabgdoc #giftsydorcas #pnp040821 

ꜱʜᴀʀɪ ʟᴀʟᴜ

അടുത്ത ഒളിപിംക്സിനു ഇപ്പൊഴേ നടന്നു തുടങ്ങാം........🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜 Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and write your thoughts on this soothing background ❤️🍿 #pnppicprompt #pnpant_bg #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #yqdidi #pnp040821 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
ഇപ്പൊഴത്തെ "കൂലി "....
നമ്മളെക്കൊണ്ട് കൂട്ടിയാൽ
കൂടില്ല.
ഇതിപ്പൊ ഒരു തച്ചും ലാഭം
അപ്പുറത്തെ ചോണനു മുന്നിൽ
മസിലു പെരുപ്പിക്കലുമാവും. അടുത്ത ഒളിപിംക്സിനു ഇപ്പൊഴേ നടന്നു തുടങ്ങാം........🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜

Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and write your thoughts on this soothing background ❤️🍿

#pnppicprompt #pnpant_bg #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #yqdidi #pnp040821  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dilse Alfaazz

Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn on this prompt suggested by Bonsai . ❤🍿 Note: You all can also give your prompts in a private quote under the hashtag ( # onedayadmin) to become a part of this amazing initiative! ❤💫 #pnpsecrets #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp love #yqbaba #yqdidi #pnp040821 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
Hey,  listen, you pretty one
You have stolen my heart.  Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn on this prompt suggested by Bonsai . ❤🍿

Note: You all can also give your prompts in a private quote under the hashtag ( #   onedayadmin) to become a part of this amazing initiative! ❤💫

#pnpsecrets #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #love #yqbaba #yqdidi #pnp040821     #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdharani Panda

Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn on this prompt suggested by Bonsai . ❤🍿 Note: You all can also give your prompts in a private quote under the hashtag ( # onedayadmin) to become a part of this amazing initiative! ❤💫 #pnpwiltedroses #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp love #yqbaba #yqdidi #pnp040821 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
are the witness 
of my love for 
you. Coz the 
roses you gave 
me are kept safely 
in my diary from 
that day. Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn on this prompt suggested by Bonsai . ❤🍿

#pnpwiltedroses #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #love #yqbaba #yqdidi #pnp040821     #YourQuoteAndMine

Neha Pathak

Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn on this prompt suggested by Bonsai . ❤🍿 Note: You all can also give your prompts in a private quote under the hashtag ( # onedayadmin) to become a part of this amazing initiative! ❤💫 #pnpsecrets #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp love #yqbaba #yqdidi #pnp040821 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn Collaborating with Divyanshu Pathak

read more
सासों की उम्मीद
                     पलकें हैं बेक़रार
मिलेंगे हम तुम-
                   ख़ुद पर है एतवार। Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn on this prompt suggested by Bonsai . ❤🍿

Collaborating with Divyanshu Pathak

Divyanshu Pathak

Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn on this prompt suggested by Bonsai . ❤🍿 Note: You all can also give your prompts in a private quote under the hashtag ( # onedayadmin) to become a part of this amazing initiative! ❤💫 #pnpsecrets #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp love #yqbaba #yqdidi #pnp040821 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
प्यार और इंतज़ार
                          मुद्दतों से बेशुमार
रूह मेरी करती है
                           बस तेरा ही यार Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn on this prompt suggested by Bonsai . ❤🍿

साहस

नमस्ते मित्रों।❤✨ कोलाब करे Pen n Popcorn के साथ और जोड़े अपने भावपूर्ण शब्द।😇💫 #pnpquestion #pnphindiques17 #pnphindi #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp040821 #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
सफलता का अर्थ अपनी मंजिल या लक्ष्य की प्राप्ति के लिए पूर्ण प्रयास है,
सफलता प्राप्ति के लिए बाधाओं की चिंता ना करते हुए केवल लक्ष्य पर निगाहें होनी चहिए।। नमस्ते मित्रों।❤✨
कोलाब करे Pen n Popcorn के साथ और जोड़े अपने भावपूर्ण शब्द।😇💫

#pnpquestion #pnphindiques17 #pnphindi #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp040821 #yqdidi    #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification